Jerry will not see another SB Title in his lifetime. he would now be 0-35 years without jimmy

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Bitter pill and trade-off for the dynasty years, but jerry has to give up ownership of this time and a new culture/beginning needs to happen here....but we all know it wont....Jerry is a stubborn Ole' man and has nothing left to do in his life. He is rich and comfortable and good at making statements....but thats all he has left and that is unfortunate for us die-hard cowboys fans who been through alot with this franchise....we deserve better. Please Jerry....time to move on and retire...give me....or remaining cowboy fans some hope......soon....before my time is up!!!!!!!!!

Brooksey

Reaction score
He's going to hand it off to Stephen. The family business is not changing hands when Jerry retires

bewp7

Reaction score
good

bad for us as fan but good

jerry and his ego dont diserve any thing but failure

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Bitter pill and trade-off for the dynasty years, but jerry has to give up ownership of this time and a new culture/beginning needs to happen here....but we all know it wont....Jerry is a stubborn Ole' man and has nothing left to do in his life. He is rich and comfortable and good at making statements....but thats all he has left and that is unfortunate for us die-hard cowboys fans who been through alot with this franchise....we deserve better. Please Jerry....time to move on and retire...give me....or remaining cowboy fans some hope......soon....before my time is up!!!!!!!!!
A total moron and 2023 draft bust adds to the disaster. And fat boy, dak, and wolf boy will all be back….isnt this great?????