Jerry: "You saw the Dak that I hope I get to see for 10 more years, at least.”

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing Stephen or Jerry have said suggests it is even a question in their minds. Stephen referred to Dak as a top 3 QB while he was injured, and here is Jerry today.

The jury's still out with a portion of the fan base, I get it, but there's been no indication that's the case with the Jones boys. They committed and want to be proven right.

That and they know they’re stuck in the contract so they have to feel that way. Just like the Zeke talk right now. They have no choice with him either until after the season.

Brax

Reaction score
They mocked @Rockport badly the past 2 days and said Rockport never showed up after the Cowboys playoff loss last season, yet where are those haters tonight? Hypocrites.
It’s early but it’s no different than Dak jock sniffer’s after a good game. It’s balance just wait for another Dak special and all the excuses will be out along with the no shows. Dak played very well if he would just drive the bus every week it might work out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I had his wealth I wouldn't be bragging around about eating Popeye's and Chick-Fil-A. I would be eating exquisite, impeccably prepared, nutrition controlled fine dining on an every day basis.
I feel like he does lol.../I think he eats that crap for a snack or for lunch lol.
It’s early but it’s no different than Dak jock sniffer’s after a good game. It’s balance just wait for another Dak special and all the excuses will be out along with the no shows. Dak played very well if he would just drive the bus every week it might work out.
But it worked. When the team doesnt beat itself all of a sudden Dak looks good and they win…..which btw, after struggling to score they’ve been putting up over 35 a game since Dak has come back. Tops in the league in that span. Also went from one of the worst at converting third downs to one of the best.