Jerry's going to do something butt crazy with the next coaching hire

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We don't know the time nor place we die, but like all of us we'll be on time for our meeting with death.

Jerry's meeting will be sooner than later. That we know. Therefore, he's not going to waste another decade he doesn't have.

He will go after a proven winning SB coach.
Hope you are right.
Jerry can be very very very stubborn.
Frankly, nothing would surprise me at this point.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rumor is Jerry's crazy plan involves hiring a competent head coach and letting him run the show.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
all-i-want-for-christmas-cowboys.jpg

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
There’s one problem in all of this some are ignoring.

This team probably isn’t good enough to win a championship regardless the HC.

With all due respect, I have to disagree with this... By no means am I saying we have an elite team. Our record will tell you that. I believe we have the talent but talent alone will only get you so far. Upper leadership (coaching, ownership etc) is what will boost a team to the next level if they know what they're doing... It's like under the hood of a car. All parts (players) can work on it's own but if they don't work together, the car (team) isn't going anywhere. The coaches are the drivers and mechanics who make sure the cars goes or doesn't go....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry's going to do something butt crazy with the next coaching hire like promote Kellen Moore or bring back Switzer.
Surely you don’t believe this - especially the Switzer thing. Switzer is 82 years old.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry's going to do something butt crazy with the next coaching hire like promote Kellen Moore or bring back Switzer.

He would stay with Garrett before making either of those moves, which would cause the fans to go butt crazy. Anything involving Garrett coming back could result in a mass suicide amongst Cowboy fans.