Jerseys - Which to get ??

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Ok Cowboys fans - Im in the mood to spend for another new jersey this year.

Im thinking of the following.

Either - Bledose - Mr. Touchdown Terry Glenn or TNew.

Bledsoe

The only TG jersey I want is a throwback. You have to get this one made on at the Dallascowboys online pro shop.

Newman

You decide.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Neither because they both look like long sleeved hockey jerseys

you should get it custom made to have the sleeves cuffed like the players wear them

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
Neither because they both look like long sleeved hockey jerseys

you should get it custom made to have the sleeves cuffed like the players wear them

Who does the custom jobs then? Online at DC.COM?

Duane

Reaction score
I'm a Newman homer so I'd go with him. Plus he's proven to be a player over his three years here, has played his entire career here and hopefully will have many more years in the silver and blue.

You can't go wrong with TG or Bledsoe though.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I prefer the TNew... only in blue with white. I'm not a fan of the white bottom. Although at my store I have an all silver one, they don't wear them but they look good. I have TNEW and Roy in stock

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
at least "cuffed" is what I think the word for that is... lemme show you a picture to give you an example:

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/12-11-2004.1211new_julius_jones_ko.GSK1GEK9J.1.jpg

Alright, see how his sleeves are short and the jersey looks extremely awesome?

Now compare it to having long sleeves hangin down lookin like a complete idiot/dork
2005-09-11T162826Z_01_CHA01D_RTRIDSP_2_KATRINA-WEATHER-REFUGEES_articleimage.jpg

(lol, just a random picture that I googled)

but you get the point

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
at least "cuffed" is what I think the word for that is... lemme show you a picture to give you an example:

but you get the point

I can dig it. Ill get one on order and have it tailored in town. That does look alot better. I have to say. The jerseys I have now are not cuffed.

Thanks. Now you increased my tailoring bill about 100$ to get them all done.

No more Mr. DorkORama for this cat.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i think my next jerseys are gonna be ware, t-new, witten. and i'm thinking REAL hard about crayton.

dal0789

Reaction score
Get Newman, give one of the most underrated CB's in the NFL the respect he deserves.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dal0789 said:
Get Newman, give one of the most underrated CB's in the NFL the respect he deserves.

Its down to TNEW or Glenn.

I love Terry Glenn. I hope we keep Terry a Cowboy until he retires. We have shown him love here in Dallas. I hope he shows us some and stays true to the Silver n Blue.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Its down to TNEW or Glenn.

I love Terry Glenn. I hope we keep Terry a Cowboy until he retires. We have shown him love here in Dallas. I hope he shows us some and stays true to the Silver n Blue.
Well, naturally I think you should get Terry's, specially since there can't be too many floating around.

It'll be cutting edge fashion, and will get you noticed.

Yes, show the love, Dallas :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Heck the more I think about it, the more I want one too.

Football jerseys on petite women are usually an instant bag lady look, but I can get mine tailored too. Or sleep in it. That'll go over big.

There is a fairly decent line of womens' NFL gear called "NFL for Her", but they don't do jerseys, just pinks tees with sequins and nfl nighties and baby dolls.

Bah, get the Tnew, Dallas, I am ordering the TG. My first Boys apparel.

Wearing it in New England will be inviting a few serious beat downs tho. LOL

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I get alot of women who buy a youth jersey so it's not so baggy on them. They look good too.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I have a couple replica jerseys, don't particularly like them. If I get anymore they'll be authentics. But I won't be buying them from that footballfanatic site, $250.00? That's online robbery. You can get some great deals on ebay, just have to be able to spot the fakes.