Jerseys

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Wrong section probably but hey its christmas. Im thinking about buying a authentic jersey off of ebay, theyre cheap as hell so why not. Anyway im 6'3 and about 200 lbs, would a 48 fit or should i go 50? I dont want it going down to elbows and hanging down to knees. Also i may buy two, one for defense and one for offense. I was thinking Newman and Barber. But i was also thinking of felix, roy williams wr, witten and ware. damn im confused.

EndGame

Reaction score
We're the same height and you're 15-20 pounds lighter. Don't take this as gospel, but you might consider going larger than size 50. Something makes me think my jerseys are larger than that, and mine don't go down to my knees. Doesn't XXL usually start at 54? I normally need an XXL in anything, just for sleeve length and torso length.

wick

Reaction score
locked&loaded;2524229 said:
Wrong section probably but hey its christmas. Im thinking about buying a authentic jersey off of ebay, theyre cheap as hell so why not. Anyway im 6'3 and about 200 lbs, would a 48 fit or should i go 50? I dont want it going down to elbows and hanging down to knees. Also i may buy two, one for defense and one for offense. I was thinking Newman and Barber. But i was also thinking of felix, roy williams wr, witten and ware. damn im confused.

If you are over 18 years of age, the correct answer is none of the above. Get yourself a nice polo with the Cowboys star on it, and go ahead and retire your jorts while you're at it. You'll thank me later.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score

Go ahead and get one but don't think you are getting an Authentic for under 150.00.

What you are getting for the 50-75 is an authentic-ish jersey.

They look great depending on who you are buying from but they are knock offs.

I got a Ware Pro Bowl jersey like that for only 70.00. I like it a lot and wear it a lot as well on game days. But I'm under no illusion it's an authentic.

The real deal will cost you around 200.00

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2524250 said:
Go ahead and get one but don't think you are getting an Authentic for under 150.00.

What you are getting for the 50-75 is an authentic-ish jersey.

They look great depending on who you are buying from but they are knock offs.

I got a Ware Pro Bowl jersey like that for only 70.00. I like it a lot and wear it a lot as well on game days. But I'm under no illusion it's an authentic.

The real deal will cost you around 200.00

I know theyre knock offs, they look great though. I would never pay the real deal amount for a jersey its insane.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
wick;2524247 said:
If you are over 18 years of age, the correct answer is none of the above. Get yourself a nice polo with the Cowboys star on it, and go ahead and retire your jorts while you're at it. You'll thank me later.

Oh ok. :rolleyes:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score

I'm 6'3" 205. I get 48 jerseys and they fit well (I have broad shoulders and long arms). 50 might be a little big, but probably wouldn't look ridiculous. You could always go to a sports store and try on jerseys. I have Witten and Ware (surprise surprise if you look at my sig) BTW if you were looking for suggestions.

tiny tim

Reaction score
locked&loaded;2524257 said:
I know theyre knock offs, they look great though. I would never pay the real deal amount for a jersey its insane.

The Jersey's I have are ones you can buy on the Dallas Cowboys site and the NFL shop online. They are not the $200 Authentic Jerseys. They are the $80 $90 Replica Jerseys. I think those look really great and I am very happy with them :star: I got them for a sale price. I purchased 2 of them in a store in the mall one for $90 and the other $80 Jersey I got for $40. It was a buy one get the other one half off deal. Since both together cost me about $130, I looked at it as me getting them for about $60 and $70 each. I purchased 2 others from the Cowboys online store. They had a 30% sale and since I became a fan club member that day I got an extra 15% off. So that was 45% off my whole order and 2 more Jerseys were in that order. So I got a $90 Jersey for about $50 and an $80 Jersey for about $45. The 4 Jerseys that I have are 1. The white Staubach Jersey 2. The blue Staubach Jersey 3. The Thanksgiving Romo Jersey 4. The Thanksgiving Witten Jersey

locked&loaded

Reaction score
tiny tim;2524270 said:
The Jersey's I have are ones you can buy on the Dallas Cowboys site and the NFL shop online. They are not the $200 Authentic Jerseys. They are the $80 $90 Replica Jerseys. I think those look really great and I am very happy with them :star: I got them for a sale price. I purchased 2 of them in a store in the mall one for $90 and the other $80 Jersey I got for $40. It was a buy one get the other one half off deal. Since both together cost me about $130, I looked at it as me getting them for about $60 and $70 each. I purchased 2 others from the Cowboys online store. They had a 30% sale and since I became a fan club member that day I got an extra 15% off. So that was 45% off my whole order and 2 more Jerseys were in that order. So I got a $90 Jersey for about $50 and an $80 Jersey for about $45. The 4 Jerseys that I have are 1. The white Staubach Jersey 2. The blue Staubach Jersey 3. The Thanksgiving Romo Jersey 4. The Thanksgiving Witten Jersey

Im going ebay i can get like a 40 dollar jersey. Cant go wrong.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
I have some for sale, hit me up if u like... 50 bucks each... I got closest thing to authentic, all sewn.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
djtavo;2524277 said:
I have some for sale, hit me up if u like... 50 bucks each... I got closest thing to authentic, all sewn.

ebay? who and what colors, i was thinking about the thanksgiving throwback, and how much for shipping? sizes?

tiny tim

Reaction score
O by the way I thought I would post this link http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesale-NFL-Jersey_c1630?gclid=CK-0jNzM3ZcCFRJdxwodNC5RDQ

They have some Cowboy Jersey's for $17.99. I actually found out about this site from this message board. It's one of the adds that links to this message board at times. I am not sure how much shipping would cost. Also you would want to check the size of the Jerseys on their size chart. From what I understand an X-Large Jersey from this place would be like a Large Jersey.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I'm 5'10 185 and I get XL in the replica (with the nice numbers and letters). It is long on me but at least I can wear a sweatshirt under it if I want.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
djtavo;2524277 said:

do you have the black Jerseys?