Jerzan Newton, cooper Bebe, Payton Wilson, Blake Corrum

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don't like Beebe's slow feet, Wilson's injury history or Corum's size. Do like Newton.

If we drafted them, I'd hope for the best.

Gambit

Reaction score
Don't like Beebe for this team at this time, other needs to worry about

I'd like Newton just fine

Wilson injury history isn't as concerning for me as it once was. He's been healthy 2 years. This entire draft has a lot of injury red flags Wilson is worth the gamble Id say

Corum is meh for me, I think there are better backs, a very small RB class this year in terms of size. Corum does seek contact so he's not afraid of it, just see better players than him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't see us drafting a guard. I believe they are comfortable with and have Bass pencilled in at LG meaning, T. Smith goes to LT and we only need a OC to complete our starting 5.

Carter

Reaction score
I don't see us drafting a guard. I believe they are comfortable with and have Bass pencilled in at LG meaning, T. Smith goes to LT and we only need a OC to complete our starting 5.

That would be a typical Cowboys idea. Putting your All Pro LG to LT where he is just above average and going with an UDFA at LG.

I dont believe that. They will have LT as #1 Priority

Chasing6

Reaction score
That would be a typical Cowboys idea. Putting your All Pro LG to LT where he is just above average and going with an UDFA at LG.

I dont believe that. They will have LT as #1 Priority
Well he was drafted with position flex for a reason. It gives us flexibility in the draft.

So we should pass on a top 1 or 2 OC, to draft the 6th to 8th OT?

For one who most likely only played RT in college or for one that only started 8 games, but has a lot of potential?

I prefer not to gamble and take the the sure thing.

Carter

Reaction score
Well he was drafted with position flex for a reason. It gives us flexibility in the draft.

So we should pass on a top 1 or 2 OC, to draft the 6th to 8th OT?

For one who most likely only played RT in college or for one that only started 8 games, but has a lot of potential?

I prefer not to gamble and take the the sure thing.

Sure thing is something that can barely said about any draft prospect.

I just think its stupid to move an All Pro Player to a position where he is average