Jessica Simpson message for Eagles' fans

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Just saw an ESPN promo that said Jessica Simpson has a public message for Eagles fans and it may have Romo singing the blues. It's coming up on Sports Center, anyone have any ideas? :confused:

Edit: They just played it on Sports Center.

They played a segment with her on Good Morning America, some Eagles' fan yelled from the crowd and she said, "we're going to kick your butt too!". Not too big a deal, but ESPN of course is making it a headline story.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I think she said something about "kicking their ***" on a morning talk show.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
They'll be playing Simpson songs over the speakers when the Eagles have the ball?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheSkaven;2250180 said:
Just saw an ESPN promo that said Jessica Simpson has a public message for Eagles fans and it may have Romo singing the blues. It's coming up on Sports Center, anyone have any ideas? :confused:
I really tried to avoid posting this...

Jessica Simpson to Eagles: 'We're going to kick your butts, too!'

5:20 PM Tue, Sep 09, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg News tips

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/jessfistphilly-thumb-250x189.jpg
Things didn't go so well for Tony Romo the last time his girlfriend watched him play against the Eagles, but Jessica Simpson is awfully confident that Philly's trip to Texas Stadium will be a different story this time.

Philly's Fox affiliate reports (via Pro Football Talk) that Jess talked a little trash while making an appearance on Good Morning America to promote her highly anticipated country album, "Do You Know?"

She gave a good, old-fashioned "Go Cowboys!" during her performance. She followed that up by taunting Philly folks with this gem: "That's next week! We're gonna kick your butts, too!"

I'm not sure if celebrity girlfriend trash talk qualifies as bulletin-board fodder, but I reckon we'll find out this week.

FCBarca

Reaction score
You know the end is near when Jessica Simpson is out there talking trash with the Eagles on behalf of the boys :rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
She's stupid. but I saw Skip Bayless has run out of excuses of why Dallas won't win the superbowl since his new excuse is "because the eagles are going to win it" :laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
I think she said something about Brian Dawkins being a eunuch.

dawk.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I read about this at the Dallas Cowboys.com website forums. As I said there I'm sure not a lot will be said about it if Dallas wins. But if they lose this will be all over the media, every where anyone turns, next week.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
good for her--not taking any crap.....we are so good....it does not matter....just like Pac said....we are not the Rams.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2250275 said:
I read about this at the Dallas Cowboys.com website forums. As I said there I'm sure not a lot will be said about it if Dallas wins. But if they lose this will be all over the media, every where anyone turns, next week.

It's no big deal, really. However-if we lose, you can bet TSHTF on CZ all next week.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I wish Jessica would show up to the game, so everyone can shut-up about her being a jinks.

bigE79

Reaction score
I dont blame her one bit...anyone of us would have done the same thing in that situation:clap: :eagles: :disseags: :suxiggle:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
bigE79;2250373 said:
I dont blame her one bit...anyone of us would have done the same thing in that situation:clap: :eagles: :disseags: :suxiggle:

I agree with this. Far as I'm concerned, she's just went up a few points in my book.

Hell with them fellas. I say good on you Jessie!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
superpunk;2250264 said:
I think she said something about Brian Dawkins being a eunuch.

dawk.jpg

Hahahahahaha. Hilarious. Nice editing there superpunk lol