Jets, Cards, 49ers and Browns

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I could careless about either of those crappy teams. I feel like I may grow a brain tumor just thinking about either of them.

Go Cowboys:starspin:
:lmao: then maybe you ought to enmesh that possibly warty tumoured rumour of corrupted C.P.U. mind think in an ALL self expense paid union pacific empty railcar eastern seaboard bound vacation getaway hobo extravaganza, there Mr.Samuel S.Can,,,"a change is gonna do you good" ,,,er,,, prolly ,more than likely I'd imagine, ya know,Bro!:thumbup:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
:lmao: then maybe you ought to enmesh that possibly warty tumoured rumour of corrupted C.P.U. mind think in an ALL self expense paid union pacific empty railcar eastern seaboard bound vacation getaway hobo extravaganza, there Mr.Samuel S.Can,,,"a change is gonna do you good" ,,,er,,, prolly ,more than likely I'd imagine, ya know,Bro!:thumbup:

,,,,,errrrrr GEEEERREAT,,,,,,

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I have no idea what you're saying.
Confusion is for free,clarity? Well that's gonna run you right around $9.93 for my explanatory surcharge & ,,,er,,,$1.99 per minute "splaining it out" fee, those of confused interest may be cured by dialing 1-900- eat- s*** o_O

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Confusion is for free,clarity? Well that's gonna run you right around $9.93 for my explanatory surcharge & ,,,er,,,$1.99 per minute "splaining it out" fee, those of confused interest may be cured by dialing 1-900- eat- s*** o_O

Lol, getting confused? That's a paddlin'.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Should they draft wisely,,,, er,,, or not? o_O
Please enjoy & participate in the speculative speculation intertwined & double bowline knotted jocularity of another sawdust filler thread biscuit ,,,as it is the
OFF SEASON,,,:dance:
Should They draft wisely?......ummm yes.
Will They draft wisely?...….ummmmm history suggests probably not.
Hope this casement liner helps.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Should They draft wisely?......ummm yes.
Will They draft wisely?...….ummmmm history suggests probably not.
Hope this casement liner helps.
I'm certain it's carrying some form of usefulness, as I've got my people breaking it down & interjecting it's pertinent variables of the all encompassing aspects that lie within,,,as we converse,,, the findings will be in my upcoming forwarded report,,,:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Browns have a better roster and a softer division than the Cowboys.
Ya know? You are absolutely right and I'd just noticed that today when this thread got EKG shocked back to activity, that I'd stirred Cleveland into that mix of crap teams in this offseason time killer threads HEADER,,,I guess it was the long acknowledged known fact of the BROWNS being cellar dwellers for years& I honestly kinda regret
( upon sober reflection )
In placing them amongst those others,as I'm wanting to see that franchise become competitively dominant in their own division real soon,,,I stand humbled before this administered dressing down,my Friend.