Jets picked a great year to Tank

reddyuta

Reaction score
They just have to make sure they dont win a game because the niners suck too Darnold to me will be a great NFL QB and the Jets will land a Great QB after years of trying.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don't think the Jets are trying to tank on purpose :lmao:

are you kidding?.they decimated their already bad Offense to make sure they cant score,they are tanking all the way and i dont blame them.They had great Defense for years and they couldnt get anywhere with sub par QB play.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
are you kidding?.they decimated their already bad Offense to make sure they cant score,they are tanking all the way and i dont blame them.They had great Defense for years and they couldnt get anywhere with sub par QB play.

They aren't shooting for 0-16, especially to start the season. Sure, they are in the rebuilding stage but the coach is not out there saying "lose this one guys". They just happen to suck really bad but the guys are still playing for future money.

If you think the front office planned that, then fine and I might agree but the coaches and players are not playing for the first pick!

DFWJC

Reaction score
They just have to make sure they dont win a game because the niners suck too Darnold to me will be a great NFL QB and the Jets will land a Great QB after years of trying.
There are 4-5 really good QBs this year.
Very real chance that Darnold is not even the best.
Then again, maybe he is.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
At the end of the year the Jets will fire the coaching and scouting staff.
Woody Johnson will make all the picks using an on-line guide.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Since Giants will be eliminated after they lose to Eagles and Buccaneers, my joy this season will be to follow Jets. I hope they get the #1 pick and draft Josh Rosen. That kid is created for New York with his Joe Namath type bravado.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Good luck with that! Spread will be 21 at least. Lol.
More like 21 first half, 35 second half. Lol.

With FatAdoo, we might not have to tank on purpose. He is tanking the team well already. 0-4 is upon us. I can't see us beating Eagles and Bucs.
Mmmmm. Maybe that other New York club has decided to tank...to find Eli's replacement....:)