Jets shopping TE Clive Walford

Reaction score
When he was back with OAK, I thought he was going to be a star. Not sure what happened to him. But he's better than the JAGs we have. Would gladly give a 7th.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Is it possible they're planning to use Jarwin or Swaim as starting TEs and Rico exclusively in the red zone? Let's face if what we are hearing is true, Rico can easily replace Dez and Witten red zone production. With his height and leaping ability, can't imagine many DBs able to stop him and double-teaming should open up other guys.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Granted dak needs a safety valve and our tes are all questions. I wanna see what we have unless we think we can grab the next great dallas te.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
He had a good year or two with Oakland, didn't he? I'd dump Jarwin or Schultz for him and give NYJ a 7th. Maybe a conditional 6th if he plays X number of snaps.

dcboy

Reaction score
Can he block and is he injured? He looks like an upgrade receiving but how well he blocks will determine our interest in him.

T-RO

Reaction score
Didn’t see anything special in the ‘highlight’ reel. Open to know/see more about the guy

Edit: This guy was cut by Gruden IN the SPRING. When Oakland can carry five tight ends but they cut him. Sounds like something’s not right with the guy.

Pass.