Jeudy or Sutton

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Id prefer Jeudy because he brings route running and 4.46 speed. Plus he's he's 6'1.
The problem is, he's due for a contract. we. already have to pay lamb.
The best option is Sutton. He's big with great hands. He can jump and make one handed catches. that'll help in the redzone. Plus he's signed already, both add something we don't have. jeudys going to be a all pro with a good qb who features him.
Id make a trade. try to offer gallup and a pick.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither in my opinion. Courtland Sutton demonstrated he was not a goto receiver before Russell Wilson arrived. Jerry Jeudy has dependable speed but not hands.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jeudy does what we ask Lamb to do.

Sutton is not a Dak type of receiver.

Neither.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Neither in my opinion. Courtland Sutton demonstrated he was not a goto receiver before Russell Wilson arrived. Jerry Jeudy has dependable speed but not hands.
who was the qb before Wilson? you can't judge a wr with a below average qb.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't want either, but Sutton is a good fit because he's a bigger WR which Dallas doesn't have.

Motorola

Reaction score
Id prefer Jeudy because he brings route running and 4.46 speed. Plus he's he's 6'1.
The problem is, he's due for a contract. we. already have to pay lamb.
The best option is Sutton. He's big with great hands. He can jump and make one handed catches. that'll help in the redzone. Plus he's signed already, both add something we don't have. jeudys going to be a all pro with a good qb who features him.
Id make a trade. try to offer gallup and a pick.
'Id make a trade. try to offer GALLUP AND A PICK .'
Broncos ain't even listening if Cowboys' 2024 1st pick is not part of the swap.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
IMG-5383.jpg

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
sutton is big and strong enough to catch slants and jump balls. He can run the routes they make gallup run.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I like how every trade I've seen this season that involves a WR the person tries to include Gallup.

We'll give you our garbage receiver for your good receiver, and we'll throw in a late round pick. :laugh:

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everything but the trenches, right? Biggest issue is being beaten up by physical teams but let’s pile on another reciever.

quickccc

Reaction score
Neither in my opinion. Courtland Sutton demonstrated he was not a go to receiver before Russell Wilson arrived. Jerry Jeudy has dependable speed but not hands.
Ditto here.

Plus Jeudy seems like he is oft-injured.

Cooks has not been utilized under McCarthy's offense - and i think he could've been huge under a much
more creative and aggressive play caller and schemer.

plus I'd like to see what a Tolbert has to offer before jumping ship to underachievers from Denver.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Ditto here.

Cooks has not been utilized under McCarthy's offense - and i think he could've been huge under a much

plus I'd like to see what a Tolbert has to offer before jumping ship to underachievers from Denver.
if you think lambs elite, whats wrong with a similar guy who's a little faster. they help each other. lamb can be the number 1. or 1a. Jerry rice had John Taylor. M Harrison had r Wayne.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Ditto here.

Judy is 24. hes a better route runner than eveyone on the team.