Jeudy or Sutton

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
if you think lambs elite, whats wrong with a similar guy who's a little faster. they help each other. lamb can be the number 1. or 1a. Jerry rice had John Taylor. M Harrison had r Wayne.
Because they do the same thing on offense but Jeudy isn’t as good at it.

These 2 do not compliment each other.

Our WRs are fine. If anything play Tolbert more.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Because they do the same thing on offense but Jeudy isn’t as good at it.

These 2 do not compliment each other.

Our WRs are fine. If anything play Tolbert more.
Judy can be better than lamb if given the champ. lamb was force fed the ball his first 3 seasons. Judy wasn't. he's faster and a better route runner than lamb. he's in a similar position as coop before the trade. coop had back to back 1000 yard seasons because he had a half way decent qb. Jeudy doesn't get the targets. lamb is better but I recognize talent. a Bryant never Never got the targets until he played with j Garcia and had his best season. jeudy has the skill set to be as good as m Harrison. give him the touches and watch. with lamb drawing attention , hell blow up. they can be Wayne and Harrison.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Judy can be better than lamb if given the champ. lamb was force fed the ball his first 3 seasons. Judy wasn't. he's faster and a better route runner than lamb. he's in a similar position as coop before the trade. coop had back to back 1000 yard seasons because he had a half way decent qb. Jeudy doesn't get the targets. lamb is better but I recognize talent. a Bryant never Never got the targets until he played with j Garcia and had his best season. jeudy has the skill set to be as good as m Harrison. give him the touches and watch. with lamb drawing attention , hell blow up. they can be Wayne and Harrison.

Well you’re wrong. Lamb is significantly better than Jeudy.

quickccc

Reaction score
if you think lambs elite, whats wrong with a similar guy who's a little faster. they help each other. lamb can be the number 1. or 1a. Jerry rice had John Taylor. M Harrison had r Wayne.
Jeud is not in the Wayne, Taylor, Holt, etc. class.
And you're too overwhelmed with workout numbers that don't translate to the playing field.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Jeud is not in the Wayne, Taylor, Holt, etc. class.
And you're too overwhelmed with workout numbers that don't translate to the playing field.
give him lambs targets the first two years and see him become a pro bowler. I watch him play. I don't just look at stats.

quickccc

Reaction score
give him lambs targets the first two years and see him become a pro bowler. I watch him play. I don't just look at stats.
Lamb has already gain Pro bowl accolades, ..the big key is getting opposite startee speedster WR Brandin Cooks
into his game, which this coaching staff has failed so miserably to do.

If Jeud was cut and i could negotiate with him as a FA, I would consider entertaining the thought.
Just as Eagles entertained FA market with just recently adding old timer vet Julio Jones.
But I'm not for trading premium picks for an oft-injured underachiever.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lamb's catch percent percentage is 69% for his career. Over 80% this year. Jeudy's is 60% for his career.

Try researching before making outlandish statements. It helps

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Absolutely get Jeudy. Redundancy with Lamb is what this offense needs.

Right now, they have one guy that beats man coverage consistently.

Hardline

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg