Cinci- 35

1. Yes
2. Cinci
3. Dallas
4. Cinci

Gives me no joy to say this, but it probably won't be pretty.:(

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ok wanted to thank everyone for posting so neatly, that makes it easier for me to do this.

So far 36 people playing. most picking Cin, but which dallas team will show up?? if same team as last week, Cin will win for sure.

I am still trying to decide on who to pick, and it is hard because the cowboys defy LOGIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is like trying to guess what a crazy person will do next ! lol
I have no idea which cowboy team will show up lol.

Just a side note I watched the mon sept 16 ep of undisputed, and not a fan of the show , but this one was actually good, what they said I could not
argue with, and have said same myself. (Maybe they are reading CZ now ??)
Shannon said dallas need to feed elliot, at least 18 carries and skip said 25 carries, I say 30 !! make him earn that money !!
and give pollard 15 too!:D
They mostly just talk cowboys lol, they did 1st 25 on dal, then about 15 on mayfield , then back to cowboys lol, then some other crap at end.

I recently got youtube tv, the basic pkg, and undisputed and the herd are offered so thought I would watch them .
It is pretty good pkg, unlimited dvr storage so I just record anything I might want to watch lol

I set it to record all dallas games, and nfce east teams and also any nfl game aired in my area. Then I can watch when I want to and jump thru
the insanely stupid commercials !!
I am going to set dallas games to record auto, then wait 45 min after game starts to start watching, so I can still jump commercials.

I just record anything I might want to watch, and it build up in my library, and can watch them whenever. I think I even get the thur nite games,
because they air later on on nfl network so I can watch those in delayed fashion, which is ok with me. Watched the end of the kc charger game after it had aired.
Herbert got his ribs busted, so that will hurt LAC. They have decent bkup, and we will soon see if rush is decent bkup !:flagwave: