JFowler: on the RB position after visiting training camp this week

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
They better address it some way some how. Zeke’s going to be starting day 1 and that’s not a good thing.
Jerry declared lately that the determination of who is to be included or replaced in the ongoing RB spots will be decided in training camp.

This means Zeke isn't guaranteed an ongoing inclusion on the Cowboys team. He'd likely be replaced if his performance doesn't merit it.

He stated this in direct response to whether or not Zeke is destined to be a sure thing to be included in the ongoing list of the roster guys.

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry declared lately that the determination of who is to be included or replaced in the ongoing RB spots will be decided in training camp.

This means Zeke isn't guaranteed an ongoing inclusion on the Cowboys team. He'd likely be replaced if his performance doesn't merit it.

He stated this in direct response to whether or not Zeke is destined to be a sure thing to be included in the ongoing list of the roster guys.
How would we know, it's not like he's going to play in the pre season, I agree with what you're saying, it shouldn't be a lock that he makes the team. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him be cut, father time has caught up, he doesn't add anything to this offense except a few tough yards

Whyjerry

Reaction score
And Jerry isn’t in any rush to get Lamb, his best player, locked up.

If you pay attention you see a big change in the management and optics in Dallas. They always didn’t care about winnning now they tell you they don’t care. This has alway been a vanity project. Now Ruddy Nepo Boy runs things and true to form he is cheap. Layer in the new analytics department and presto. The confirmation bias needed on a daily basis must exhaust those people.

It’s not looking good. No plan. No identity.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.gif

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Sign me up for Miles Sanders!!!!!!
Why? Did you actually see him play last year or are you just going off the name? The Panthers paid big money for him and he lost his job to Hubbard.

I've been hearing good things about Dowdle. They like him and he's apparently been looking good.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well, I state it again, at least we addressed this glaring issue in free agency. Otherwise, we would rely upon other teams to cut our future RB1

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they were trying to win they would have at the very least tried to bring in a more dynamic back. But they are not so they made the safe signing and will run with it.