Jim Bob Cooter?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For Dak and Zeke I want someone that is similar to Shannahan.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Well.....there was the race car driver with the name of Dick Trickle.

Good God...... high school must've been brutal for the poor fella.

I think I'd sue my parents.......

Lol. The best is MLB player Rusty Kuntz.

Edit: Makes me giggle like a school girl when I read the name. I’m immature.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Linehan may actually be an upgrade over ole Jim Bob. That's sayin something.

Rayman70

Reaction score
everyone ever wonder why Steve Sarkisian keeps bumping around team to team? I like him, but cant help but wonder if he is overrated. Not sold that he would be better than Linehan. Not sold on anyone really... MAYBE JOHN DEFILPO? I think he may have been a fall guy in Minny due to a dysfunctional mess on offense and especially with Cousins.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I’m sure
Dick Vermeil
Dick Butkus
Jim Schwartz
Golden Taint

all know the feeling.

When I was a Junior in high school, my History teacher's name was 'Harold Richard Crack'. You really can't make this poop up. Read that he passed away a few months back. Here's hoping that God changed his name before his entrance into those pearly gates. Heard angels can be really cruel these days. :facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not sold on Matt Patricia as a HC either. Stafford can be elite with some discipline. Cooter may not find a gig in 2019.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we've already had our share of ex-Detroit coaches.

Detroit+Lions+v+Carolina+Panthers+wt1Kx4NylL3l.jpg

And add Kelen Moore. Not sure what the fascination is with Detroit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we still talkin bout this dude? lol....Linehan is better and THAT SAYS ALOT about Cooter. PASS. btw...an upgrade would be John Defilippo. He's been fired but let me say this.Prior to ole Kirk Cousins, this guy may have been the hottest name as a HC candidate floating around the league. Cousins and Zimmers system got him fired,UNFAIRLY. This dude is very good at what he does. Speaks to how bad Cousins is and was. Go get this guy in the offseason and you will see Daks growth accelerate. He has a SB ring to prove he can coach up the likes of Foles,Wentz.Of course he had some help.Correct me if im wrong.