Jim Mora Jr.

neosapien23

Reaction score
What do you guys think of Jim Mora Jr? I don't think he was given a fair shot considering the owner listened more to the QB than the coach. I like the fact that Mora is passionate and coaches with fire. Yes his team did suck, but the Oline, QB, and recievers are awful. I would like to see Mora brought in as a defensive coordinator. I have a feeling that he is exactly what this defense needs. He could get this defense excited a ready to go. When Parcells leaves, he could take over.

Before you pass a judment on Jim Mora Jr, remember that Vick really is a coach killer.

Gordon

Reaction score
I'd love to have him as a DC but a lot of things would have to go right, IMO. I'm sure a HC job is still is choice and it is a possibility, and the 49ers have an opening at DC, so I'd bet he might want to go back there.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
he's already interviewed for the Miami HC job

I dont think he's a great HC candidate, but he is a very good defensive coordinator...

that said, I think he was 100% telling the truth about the U of Washington job...once they wisen up and run off Willingham, Mora will be there in 10 seconds

David

DipChit

Reaction score
Well I dont know why not.

He's just another guy that got way more out of a team his 1st year than they got the year before. 5-11 to NFC Championship.

The fact that they didnt get back there is pretty much par for the course these days.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I would throw up over the realationship he'd have with #81. He slobbers all over Vick................could you imagine? Gross.
He's a players coach, specifically. Bad move on his part. We don't need that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
neosapien23;1298922 said:
What do you guys think of Jim Mora Jr? I don't think he was given a fair shot considering the owner listened more to the QB than the coach. I like the fact that Mora is passionate and coaches with fire. Yes his team did suck, but the Oline, QB, and recievers are awful. I would like to see Mora brought in as a defensive coordinator. I have a feeling that he is exactly what this defense needs. He could get this defense excited a ready to go. When Parcells leaves, he could take over.

Before you pass a judment on Jim Mora Jr, remember that Vick really is a coach killer.

NO....keep Tuna....Zimmer must go!!!!!

Reaction score
Mora Jr. would be a nice coordinator in a 4-3 defense, I'm not sure if he's had experience coaching 3-4's.