Jimmy G is a winner a real clutch QB

kwcool619

Reaction score
———-

easy to forget he has rings with Patriots. He has benefited by being on good teams and yes part of 2 NFC championship games but more Trent Dilfer like aided by supporting cast.

Trent Dilfer had one heck of a supporting cast that included one of the best defensive units of all time.

terra

Reaction score
Anyone calling JImmy G a winner then says the QB is not very important in winning games. Because the 49rs won more IN SPITE of him rather than BECAUSE of him.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Jimmy was trying to give the game away and scored 0 offensive touchdowns against the Packers lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
4 teams left and Jimmy G is by FAR the worst QB remaining. And he was by far the worst going into today as well because Allen and Brady are certainly far better.
So 6th out of the 6 remainings entering Sunday.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LMAO. Niners were one game away from reaching the SB & they lost because of Jimmy G. Thus, he will most likely be booted. He's just no good. Shanahan made him look good!

NEOM

Reaction score
Why is no one talking about the fact that Kyle Shanahan is constantly blowing up leads in the final quarter of games as well as making ridiculous decisions on e.g. 4th and 2 ?

RaZon

Reaction score
Jimmy G is 30 years old,never made a pro bowl, never had a 4000 yard season, never had a 30 TD season. Nobody is....

Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes
Russell Wilson
Josh Allen
Joe Burrow
Matthew Stafford
Jimmy G

.....he is just ok.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jimmy is ok, but that last pass/int he threw, was the move of a choker.
I think shanahan also chokes in the big games, they didnt run enough, and deebo was not the factor
he was in previous games.

rags

Reaction score
If Jimmy G. is that good, why did I see on FS1 this morning that his reps and the Niners are looking into a trade?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4 teams left and Jimmy G is by FAR the worst QB remaining. And he was by far the worst going into today as well because Allen and Brady are certainly far better.
So 6th out of the 6 remainings entering Sunday.

Well, that still puts him ahead of Dak.

RaZon

Reaction score
Jimmy G sends the message......he will blow it....and he does.

What more is there to his story?

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
It will be great if Jimmy G were a Commander next year. I'd love it. I'm speaking it into existence.

kskboys

Reaction score
jimmy is ok, but that last pass/int he threw, was the move of a choker.
I think shanahan also chokes in the big games, they didnt run enough, and deebo was not the factor
he was in previous games.
Not so much a choker, he's just not that good. Bottom of the 2nd tier starter. And can't stay on the field to boot.