Twitter: Jimmy: Jerry doesn't ever want to admit he's wrong

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
A read between the lines moment here was when Jimmy was talking about MM. He says "Jerry values the talent on this team so much' that he thinks MM can do better. This was Jerry's mentality hiring Barry Switzer. We have so much talent, anyone can coach this team. The fact is that Jerry has consistently undervalued or not truly understood the role of a HC.

If Jimmy is comparing MM to Switzer then Cowboys fans are in for a heckuva lot more tears.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Jimmy is comparing MM to Switzer then Cowboys fans are in for a heckuva lot more tears.

Jerry may never have a coach who serves him well enough to complement his almighty roster.

Anything short of Jerry's lofty expectations for his roster on a pedestal will likely be cursed. :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How many posters admit they are wrong...a handful? It's human nature not to admit you're wrong.
Are you willing to admit you are wrong about that? I can only speak for myself but I've had to admit I was wrong several times here.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yep.....Jerry was photobombing with bourbon on his breath, when he said Jimmy was going in the ROH.

That was far from the first time that he's made false promises concerning the team and their coaching staff. I vividly recall him promising that Garrett would have the last word in matters of the Cowboys' talent acquisitions. It wasn't too long before that promise was violated. JJ's word is far from being his bond. I was taught early in life that a man is only as good as his word. I eventually learned that it spoke volumes about Jerry and his promises.

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Jimmy ever admit to any wrongs? How bout admitting you turned a blind eye to a drug and hooker culture?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jimmy ever admit to any wrongs? How bout admitting you turned a blind eye to a drug and hooker culture?

Don't know about the drugs but heard the hookers were awesome:muttley:We have one Hooker at safety. I say bring more in.....:flagwave:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Strong praise on Joe Burrows from Norv Turner. Best QB he's ever seen, and it was before his NFL days. Wow.