Twitter: Jimmy Johnson: "Andy Dalton will win the NFC East.”

fivetwos

Reaction score

If anything maybe the defense will realize they need to step it the hell up and rally.

Problem is, that fixes an effort related situation, and I'm not sure it's that.

The interior DL is killing us, and those guys arent going to suddenly get better.

Hill is gone, Gallimore needs time, Poe is cooked, and Crawford and Woods are poster boys for the FO overrating talent.

They also refuse to add anyone out there.

So there you have it.

JayFord

Reaction score
If this defense could do themselves a favor and average 2 turnovers a game we will win 10 out of out next 11

Zordon

Reaction score
Even Jimmy falls victim to the "Best team he has been on"

Good lord. Why is this always the type of talk around Dallas. Best talent, Best Stadium....blah blah blah.
Outside of the WR position we are worse at every single position group compared to 3-4 years ago. Center, tackles, tight end, guards, dline, d-tackles, linebackers, corners, safeties, running back, punter/kicker - we've deteriorated everywhere. Disappointing to hear this lazy analysis from Jimmy.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Truth is Jimmy said that the Cowboys will win the NFCleast with Dalton.

He didn't say they wouldn't win it with Dak.

With either, we should win it anyway cause they suck.

Nothing to see here.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I think he's referring to the skill positions on offense. WR and RB are huge upgrades compared to what he was dealing with in Cincy. OL is certainly suspect but they will play better as the season goes on.

I thought losing Looney actually helped these guys.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Outside of the WR position we are worse at every single position group compared to 3-4 years ago. Center, tackles, tight end, guards, dline, d-tackles, linebackers, corners, safeties, running back, punter/kicker - we've deteriorated everywhere. Disappointing to hear this lazy analysis from Jimmy.
huh??? Andy Dalton wasnt on those teams. He is comparing the 2020 Cowboys to Daltons Bengal teams

zerofill

Reaction score
Even Jimmy falls victim to the "Best team he has been on"

Good lord. Why is this always the type of talk around Dallas. Best talent, Best Stadium....blah blah blah.

I guess in this case though, hard to argue that it is the best team Dalton has been on... No matter how dumb this team can be, still better talent wise.
Dalton knows his performance now, is going to define his future contracts. So hoping he plays like like it is a contract year, since it is for him lol.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I guess in this case though, hard to argue that it is the best team Dalton has been on... No matter how dumb this team can be, still better talent wise.
Dalton knows his performance now, is going to define his future contracts. So hoping he plays like like it is a contract year, since it is for him lol.

its not more talented than his bengals team. Not on offense and not as a whole team. This really is not even a hard thing to understand.