Twitter: Jimmy Johnson: Everyone would be miserable if JG coach next year

Sammy

Reaction score
I am surprised he didn't add "including Jason" to that everybody would be miserable.

Johnson needs to keep his mouth shut because Booger will not do something he's suggesting just because it's coming from him. Hell, Booger might put Garrett in the ROH just to spite Johnson.

Maybe that's Johnson's plan. Make Jerry bite off his nose to spite his face. Revenge is sweet!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe that's Johnson's plan. Make Jerry bite off his nose to spite his face. Revenge is sweet!
I'm sure that response Booger gave when asked about Inducting Johnson into the ROH "Hell, no"! still resonates with him. If not for hiring Johnson and staying out of the way, he probably wouldn't even be deciding on ROH names today.

willia451

Reaction score
I can't believe there are people that think there is even a slim chance Jason Garrett returns

To Cowboys fans born in the early 2000s, Jason Garrett is effectively the only Cowboys HC they have ever known.

Think about that for a minute.

CB61

Reaction score
I read somewhere awhile back, I think it was a sports reporter but hell, it might have been someone here, is that Jerry is never going to fire Garrett, he's going to move him into the front office. I have no idea what position it would be or if Garrett would accept it, but it would be somewhat of a face saving move for both JJ and Garrett so I can see that happening.
I've said that in a few other people have said that to he will be the puppet GM because he either has something on Jerry or Jerry feels like he's family

conner01

Reaction score
I can't believe there are people that think there is even a slim chance Jason Garrett returns
If he won the SB I’d still fire him for the disgust I’ve experienced this season

CB61

Reaction score
I read somewhere awhile back, I think it was a sports reporter but hell, it might have been someone here, is that Jerry is never going to fire Garrett, he's going to move him into the front office. I have no idea what position it would be or if Garrett would accept it, but it would be somewhat of a face saving move for both JJ and Garrett so I can see that happening.
Actually I have to back that up a little bit I actually read that in an article somewhere to beginning of the season I believe

Flamma

Reaction score
Not even that. It will take a Superbowl and something that actually looks like real coaching on gameday and not just our team out athleting the other team.

We need to actually be able to point to something that he and the coaches did to put our players in a position to win.

The first 3 weeks of the season we were fooling those defenses and abusing them for cheating against the run. Now it just looks like it's always looked.

Zeke running with no space while defenses focus on taking him away.

Cowboys are done this year. After watching the entire Saints/49ers game I can see just how far removed we are from them. They put up a ton of points, but this wasn't a show of crap defenses like Cowboys VS Broncos in 2013, these offenses were very creative and executed beautifully. Nothing like I see coming from the Cowboys. The Cowboys are very vanilla with almost no attention put to creativity or misdirection. I'm not saying you have to have that to win, but it helps against a tough opponent.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Garrett is outta here.
The only possible savior would be at least 2 playoff wins
Garrett's near 10yr tenure (say that one 5x's lol) has consisted of an 83-66 record, 3 playoff appearances, all of which ended with losses in the Divisional round.

In his tenure, our Cowboys have won two playoff games making it impossible for him to win 2 in the postseason. Besides, he has to get us there first. :lmao: