Video: Jimmy Johnson Speaks about Lamb route

shabazz

Reaction score
Why don’t you spend the energy helping someone in need or bettering your career ?

I’ve done that very thing you suggested. I just bought an EBT card from a lady who needed the money for liquor. It’s was a $300 EBT card and I gave her $150 for it. If that’s not helping someone in need, I don’t know what is.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The key is read adjustment on the part of Lamb, the rout can vary based on defense and their coverage. Cowboys ran the exact same play later in the game vs the same defensive coverage and on that play Lamb flattened out the rout and went across the safety face instead of over the top and the result was a 15 yard pickup.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Never have so many, tried for so long, to excuse one man’s mistakes……
And never have so many tried so hard for so long to criticize a player when they don’t have a clue and ignore those that do.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It was so obvious even fans could see Lamb ran wrong route. Dak is not a great QB, but he should have at least two less picks on his resume from the last two games.

leeblair

Reaction score

So now we have multiple ex players (some who are in the HOF) The HC. And now the revered Jimmy Johnson all saying the same thing.

Ceedee RAN THE WRONG ROUTE!

He must not know what he is talking about. Interesting that fans here who again have probably never played a down of football can sit there and watch the game on TV and blame Dak for the INT. LOL. Mind boggling.

Gallup did the same thing-TWICE- vs the Eagles, yet all we heard was how it was Cooper Rush's fault. Both times Rush was intercepted because Gallup didn't protect the pass.
Make up your mind!

phildadon86

Reaction score
You know what they never talk about? All the times our WRs run the right routes, are open, and this fraud of a QB can't get them the football.
Thats fair as well. Lots of open throws he just doesnt see or doesnt make. Its infuriating. The biggest issue is the coaching staff is letting him get away with it. Mahomes was doing the same stuff last season and looking for the big play and played horribly. Reid and the OC sat him down during the bye and told him to take the underneath and easy stuff to open the coverage and sure enough. Mahomes looked like Mahomes again.

75boyz

Reaction score
Just think if there were any ONE of the Big 3 triangle of GM, HC or QB to possess the integrity to come out and own it as a team. And just ONE of them be that kind of spokesperson for the team.

Say something like " Hey, we're not going to point out individuals as to why the game was lost. We win as a team and lose as a team. The team lost."

Remember Andy Reid with the Eagles post game pressers? That kinda stand-up integrity is what I'm talking about. He would always take the full blame for losses by his team.

But no, not in Dallas. Dallas's never ending circus atmosphere requires a specific scapegoat. And that's because the top 3 decision makers in Dallas of GM, HC and QB do not know how to accept responsibility for anything.

jmo

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why not post when the same Jimmy Johnson said that Dak is a limited 1 read QB who needs everything to be perfect around him to succeed?
Why not go back to bleeding green nation where you belong?

Also. I did post in that thread when it was posted.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Just think if there were any ONE of the Big 3 triangle of GM, HC or QB to possess the integrity to come out and own it as a team. And just ONE of them be that kind of spokesperson for the team.

Say something like " Hey, we're not going to point out individuals as to why the game was lost. We win as a team and lose as a team. The team lost.

Remember Andy Reid with the Eagles post game presser? That kinda stand-up integrity is what I'm talking about. He would always take the full blame for losses by his team.

But no, not in Dallas. Dallas's never ending circus atmosphere requires a specific scapegoat. And that's because the top 3 decision makers in Dallas of GM, HC and QB do not know how to accept responsibility for anything.

jmo
You are asking for accountability? In Dallas? LOL. Come on brother you know better.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Why not go back to bleeding green nation where you belong?

Also. I did post in that thread when it was posted.

So when someone counters your position they automatically are a troll, hater, or a fan of another team? You weak minded Dak supporters are all the same.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think Dak is a great QB but I think giving him the blame for the Packers loss is a bit unfair. I wish Jerry did not give Dak $40 million because the expectations for him are way above his abilities.

Dak had a bad game against the Packers. That is undeniable. He made some nice throws and a bunch of bad throws. But it is hard to blame him for the loss when they gave up 200 yards rushing again. Allowed Green Bay to convert a 4th and 7 for a TD. And made crucial penalties in overtime to kill their chances of ending the game before Rodgers ever got the ball back. The Cowboys were not ready for that game, and the OC did a bad job of calling plays in my opinion. The Packers have problems stopping the run too and yet Dallas threw the ball 46 times and ran it 27 despite it being a close game. Calling two passes on 3rd and 3 and 4th and 3 in overtime was a big mistake.

But it is one game, so far. This was a team loss. Offense and defense played worse than expected against a very banged up team.

I am not excusing Dak. I posted a few times how he was zeroing in a his primary receivers and left some meat on the bone. 4 guys getting 84% of the targets is not the good Dak.

At this point, I am thinking the Cowboys were flat because of the bye and will hopefully be angry and fired up when they play the Vikings. If they look the same way again, then I will assume this is really who they are.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nothing more than a case of Dallas and its fans blaming anyone and everyone but Dak to the point they run players out of Dallas. Insanity reigns supreme in Dallas.

So Jimmy comments were to cover for Dallas? Lamb made a mistake he also came back and produce 150 yards and 2 TD. Sorry I want players to know when the screw up and I expect them to be called out it is called accountability. I don't believe anyone in the organization is down on Lamb because he made a mistake