JJ comes up short.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Did JJ end up 7 yards short of a 1000 yd season? I was amazed to see that after 20 games, JJ is well ahead of any Cowboy runningback.....Wow!

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I really wish he got his 1K yards but I would rather have him bust out for 1500 yards.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dorsett33 said:
Did JJ end up 7 yards short of a 1000 yd season? I was amazed to see that after 20 games, JJ is well ahead of any Cowboy runningback.....Wow!
How about YPC?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I've got mixed feelings on that one -- I would have liked to see him get it -- but I like that BP doesn't focus on stats or individual stuff. he could easily have put JJ in for a couple of draw plays at the end of the game but instead played to (at least try to) win the game

Dorsett33

Reaction score
abersonc said:
I've got mixed feelings on that one -- I would have liked to see him get it -- but I like that BP doesn't focus on stats or individual stuff. he could easily have put JJ in for a couple of draw plays at the end of the game but instead played to (at least try to) win the game

I totally agree with you. I would have like to see him get it, but I agree that team should come before individual stats.

big_neil

Benched
Reaction score
JJ didn't deserve the title of "1000 yard rusher" for this season. He only had one 100 yard game all season.

jimmy40

Reaction score
big_neil said:
JJ didn't deserve the title of "1000 yard rusher" for this season. He only had one 100 yard game all season.
1,000 yard rusher hasn't meant anything since there was a 12 game season. 16 games, is that 60 yards a game?

big_neil

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
1,000 yard rusher hasn't meant anything since there was a 12 game season. 16 games, is that 60 yards a game?

Good point. Terry Glenn was 11 yards shy of his career high, losing 10 of them on that questionable penalty that would have given them a first down.