JJ Watt: "I was literally trying to kill Tony Romo."

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Props to Romo! Great play he made man, I’ll NEVER forget it!

But I get where Watt was coming from. Hell, I want our players with that mentality. You’re not actually trying to hurt a guy, but you wanna give him something he’ll remember, that’s how you supposed to play. 100% effort and heart.

I want OUR guys wanting to rip a guys head off but not “injure” him literally…more of a mentality than a literal statement.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I wish Watt was at the booth when Tony goes on his non stop rants, nah he'd probably still spin out of it and keep talking

Blackrain

Reaction score
That was one of Tony's greatest plays and JJ Watt is a stone punk for wanting to injure him and break his back no player should purposely want to injure another player give him a hard hit yes but injure and break his back totally classless statement .

Havic

Reaction score
Odd statement to make. I get wanting to make your presence felt with a good hit but to say you want to injury someone is Bill Romanowski level
That’s how real football use to be played. It’s not about literally breaking someone’s back but making them submit to you

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol. I forgot bout Romo’s spin move. Im too used to Dak’s stumble moves in the pocket.
:muttley:
DwwltoPXQAAO5M8.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
lol. I forgot bout Romo’s spin move. Im too used to Dak’s stumble moves in the pocket.
The only thing he’s got going for him is his low center of gravity and strength, which allows him to muscle out of a couple of defenders. It’s bizarre how he’ll just clumsily roll himself into pressure and clumsily get out of it.

Like Detroit last year, where the defender Joey completely whiffed on him on that 90 yard TD to Lamb.