JJT and Sham trolling Clarence hill

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

CelticPunk

Reaction score
The financials are more complicated than people think. Overpaying just to get into the day 1 drama... that's just bad business. I don't agree with every decision the Cowboys make, but I don't see where we've missed out on a franchise-changing player either.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
The financials are more complicated than people think. Overpaying just to get into the day 1 drama... that's just bad business. I don't agree with every decision the Cowboys make, but I don't see where we've missed out on a franchise-changing player either.

This is all because of the agents. None of them want to be the first one to agree on a signed deal. Because the 2nd one will be for more. Then too its part of the players want for more money. Which is understandable. But all you gotta do is look at the Cowboys history of taking care of its stars to know youre going to get paid. Tyron signed of the most team friendly deals in the history of this league. 100mil with only 10milSB. But he's already gotten over half of that 100mil with restructures. Same with Frederick.

People talk about the team needs to not drag it out with Lawrence. When it should be the other way around.

Sydla

Reaction score

If you need a franchise changing player in FA, you are doing it wrong.

Dallas just needs some guys that are good to fill some obvious holes. Like DT and possibly DE since Gregory might be out.

But the front office apparently thinks they are just fine there.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Jean-Jacques Taylor‏Verified account @JJT_Journalist
Jean-Jacques Taylor Retweeted Clarence Hill Jr

stop the drama

Jean-Jacques Taylor added,

Clarence Hill JrVerified account @clarencehilljr
The Cowboys have yet to improve their team and they have lost one of the best slot receivers in the NFL.
10:31 AM - 12 Mar 2019
New conversation

1. Brad Sham‏Verified account @Boys_Vox 3h3 hours ago
      Replying to @JJT_Journalist
      They will fold the franchise tomorrow

4 replies1 retweet31 likes
JT and CH two bums not worth anything. Especially JT

HungryLion

Reaction score
If you need a franchise changing player in FA, you are doing it wrong.

Dallas just needs some guys that are good to fill some obvious holes. Like DT and possibly DE since Gregory might be out.

But the front office apparently thinks they are just fine there.

I agree. The cowboys actually don’t have that many glaring holes.

If they pick up a safety *cough cough* ET.

And then pick up some OL depth and maybe a receiver on offense. All that leaves is the DL issues.

This draft is deep with DL. If they just fill some of these holes with GOOD players in FA, not bum scrubs, then we can probably find good DT and DE’s in the draft. Maybe not ready to start day one. But talented guys that will could be key players on the DL for years.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I agree. The cowboys actually don’t have that many glaring holes.

If they pick up a safety *cough cough* ET.

And then pick up some OL depth and maybe a receiver on offense. All that leaves is the DL issues.

This draft is deep with DL. If they just fill some of these holes with GOOD players in FA, not bum scrubs, then we can probably find good DT and DE’s in the draft. Maybe not ready to start day one. But talented guys that will could be key players on the DL for years.
if you look at the team. They need a S, they need another 3tech or a RDE depending where they want play crawford and they need a swing tackle. The perception this team has these glaring holes is not a suprise tho. Cowboy fans are more dramatic then the media they troll.