JJT answered my email in his latest article

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
••• Q: I don't think this team is gonna go very far unless they starting pressing teams into turnovers. Are we overrating the defensive talent on this team?
Anthony Cicchetti, California
TAYLOR: I don't think we're overrating the talent on this defense, but we haven't seen it play its best football either. You're right about the Cowboys needing to force turnovers. Usually that comes when you pressure the quarterback, forcing him to throw under duress. Dallas has had plenty of sacks and pressure, but they haven't gotten the results. I'm not sure there's an explanation for it, but everyone knows it needs to change.

Although it was half edited I was rally pressing the fact about int's in my actual e-mail to him, but hey this was cool that he used part of my e-mail.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2300764 said:
••• Q: I don't think this team is gonna go very far unless they starting pressing teams into turnovers. Are we overrating the defensive talent on this team?
Anthony Cicchetti, California
TAYLOR: I don't think we're overrating the talent on this defense, but we haven't seen it play its best football either. You're right about the Cowboys needing to force turnovers. Usually that comes when you pressure the quarterback, forcing him to throw under duress. Dallas has had plenty of sacks and pressure, but they haven't gotten the results. I'm not sure there's an explanation for it, but everyone knows it needs to change.

Although it was half edited I was rally pressing the fact about int's in my actual e-mail to him, but hey this was cool that he used part of my e-mail.

Cool-I've always liked JJT, very knowledgeable and informative.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I don't understand why people ask journalists football related questions. I mean, would anyone ask a football coach advice on how to correct a run-on sentence?

I would understand if the question were strictly personell related, but a question that actually has to do with the game itself? Makes no sense.

JMO

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Rack;2300924 said:
I don't understand why people ask journalists football related questions. I mean, would anyone ask a football coach advice on how to correct a run-on sentence?

I would understand if the question were strictly personell related, but a question that actually has to do with the game itself? Makes no sense.

JMO

You must have forgotten that they are the experts, they vote who goes into the Hall Of Shame. :rolleyes:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Rack;2300924 said:

JMO

Quite a few people I know don't understand why I come to this message board and read the opinions of folks I've never met, especially when they refuse to update their project car from February 2008. They stell me that if that guy can't update his project from February, then he is not to be trusted. But, I keep coming back, reading the opinions while seeing that darn car in the same state.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod;2301059 said:
Quite a few people I know don't understand why I come to this message board and read the opinions of folks I've never met, especially when they refuse to update their project car from February 2008. They stell me that if that guy can't update his project from February, then he is not to be trusted. But, I keep coming back, reading the opinions while seeing that darn car in the same state.

:laugh2: That made me laugh...and I am mad at him for not updating his car because I have really been interested in that thing.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2301059 said:

Lol!!!:lmao2:

1fisher

Reaction score
I like this line..... "Something to keep me busy while the Cowboys are on Vacation".......

Apparently they were on vacation this past Sunday! :lmao2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Man I gotta tell ya... I really wonder what a Steve Spagnuolo or a Jim Johnson(eagles) could do with our defense.

I really do......

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2301151 said:
:laugh2: That made me laugh...and I am mad at him for not updating his car because I have really been interested in that thing.

Hey, I did roll it into my garage a few days ago. Does that count as doing something to it?

Seriously though, money is INCREDIBLY tight right now. I've been dipping into my savings to pay bills, it's pretty bad. I can't spare $$$ on the car right now.

Things are so bad I'm . that close to joining the army so I can get out of debt a little bit. Plus I've always regretted not serving my country.

Wouldn't it be so cool if I got sent to pakistan or afganistan and found Obama Bin Laden (yes, I typed Obama on purpose, what of it?)?

:D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
1fisher;2301176 said:
I like this line..... "Something to keep me busy while the Cowboys are on Vacation".......

Apparently they were on vacation this past Sunday! :lmao2:

Did you watch the game? Yeah, I'd say they were on vacation this past sunday.

1fisher

Reaction score
Rack;2301251 said:
Did you watch the game? Yeah, I'd say they were on vacation this past sunday.

yea.... I watched the game......... Did you work on the car or watch the game?

My guess is that you watched the game but you were thinking, "I should be working on the car"

:laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
1fisher;2301305 said:
yea.... I watched the game......... Did you work on the car or watch the game?

My guess is that you watched the game but you were thinking, "I should be working on the car"

Did you not read my other post in this thread?

Send me $20K and I'll get right to work on it.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2301059 said:

:muttley:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Rack;2301247 said:
Hey, I did roll it into my garage a few days ago. Does that count as doing something to it?:D

I'm just slingin poop out of the cage, but the update is appreciated! :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Believe me, I'd love to be working on it right now. I just don't have the money. I had saved 2500 jsut to get it media blasted and I've already spent that money paying bills, plus another 1500 of my savings. I'm REALLY close to having no money at all.

I might end up having to sell it just to make ends meet.

1fisher

Reaction score
Rack;2301310 said:

LOL.... Brotha, I'm selling junk on craigslist to make $$$ to buy gas for my vehicle! I definitely feel your pain.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rack;2301310 said:

wish i could mate...as long as some where on the car my initials are some where and you put the biggest baddest mo hockin hemi in there ever conceived that Mr.Angry becomes Mr. Timid :eek: So once i win the Illinois Lotto expect a check my good man

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
the kid 05;2301493 said:
wish i could mate...as long as some where on the car my initials are some where and you put the biggest baddest mo hockin hemi in there ever conceived that Mr.Angry becomes Mr. Timid :eek: So once i win the Illinois Lotto expect a check my good man

I got 2 numbers in the mega millions last night. Which means I won absolutely nothing.

Texas Lotto is at 13 million. Wish me luck!