JJT answered my email in his latest article

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rack;2302346 said:
:laugh2:

I got 2 numbers in the mega millions last night. Which means I won absolutely nothing.

Texas Lotto is at 13 million. Wish me luck!

id be happy with that...our lotto Mega is at 42 Mil so you wish me some luck :D and ill delever this cash in person under the table as well

David276

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2300924 said:
I don't understand why people ask journalists football related questions. I mean, would anyone ask a football coach advice on how to correct a run-on sentence?

I would understand if the question were strictly personell related, but a question that actually has to do with the game itself? Makes no sense.

JMO

thank you ,this thread should be saved at the top like the "rules" or whatever with his post highlighted. that perfectly explains how i and alot of people feel about this crap.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
wow Im kinda shocked I thought it was cool that he answered, but apperantly Im an "idiot" because I happened to ask a journalist who has more access to this team then any of us? So there for asking for his insight when he talks to players and coaches is a joke? Maybe the guy might have more insight because of what the players and coaches tell him. hmmm wow I'm glad some of you cleared that up for me.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2302785 said:
wow Im kinda shocked I thought it was cool that he answered, but apperantly Im an "idiot" because I happened to ask a journalist who has more access to this team then any of us? So there for asking for his insight when he talks to players and coaches is a joke? Maybe the guy might have more insight because of what the players and coaches tell him. hmmm wow I'm glad some of you cleared that up for me.

"Access to the team" does not mean he has more knowledge of the game.

You asked him a question regarding the talent on the defensive side of the ball. He wouldn't know a dang thing about that. He's a journalist, not a scout, GM, or any other form of "Football expert".

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Pretty sad that I shared something I deemed kinda cool to have it distorted by some. We all love this team we all bleed blue and silver. But its lame that some of you have taken what I thought was cool and turned it into something its not. Hey thanks I will make sure to share my experiences here about this team. I like JJT and I think he has plenty of knowledge. I believe he is one of the better writers out there. I smell a bit of ESPN. turn something that wasn't a big deal into a big deal and a dig at others. High five guys and good job.. Good day to you sir.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;2302367 said:
id be happy with that...our lotto Mega is at 42 Mil so you wish me some luck :D and ill delever this cash in person under the table as well

don't forget about your father

me

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2302806 said:
Pretty sad that I shared something I deemed kinda cool to have it distorted by some. We all love this team we all bleed blue and silver. But its lame that some of you have taken what I thought was cool and turned it into something its not. Hey thanks I will make sure to share my experiences here about this team. I like JJT and I think he has plenty of knowledge. I believe he is one of the better writers out there. I smell a bit of ESPN. turn something that wasn't a big deal into a big deal and a dig at others. High five guys and good job.. Good day to you sir.

Cry more.

Nav22

Reaction score
I really wonder what a Steve Spagnuolo or a Jim Johnson(eagles) could do with our defense.
Or a Dom Capers, who we were interested in adding to the staff earlier in the offseason. But not hurting Brian Stewart's feelings was more important, apparently.

jbsg02

Reaction score
I once got goose to answer one of my questions, my claim to fame

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2303062 said:
ok tough guy...

:rolleyes:

Not my fault I have enough sense NOT to ask a journalist to evaluate football players for me. Then again, maybe JJT actually does know more about the game than you do.

As a matter of fact, it's now painfully obvious to me. Anyone that knows even a little bit about the game would know better than to ask a journalist a question that would have them evaluate a football player, especially if that journalist is JJT. I mean, at least pick a journalist that has somewhat of a reputation for evaluating players like Gosselin or something. JJT? Might as well ask Osama Bin Laden to name the last ten Popes.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2302806 said:

Don't let it get to ya too much. I like JJT pretty good (maybe because he's bald like me!), but if you've read around here about 50% of the folks have negative opinions of him and the media in general. It's a mixed bag, so the odds are good that someone will give you the business no matter what you post. If it made you happy, then that's good enough! ;)