Joe Buck (Cowboy Hater)

Sandman

Reaction score
I love when Troy is annoucing the game, he is a true pro. Joe Buck is the most biased anouncer - he sucks. A cowboy hater, I have enough of those in my life - I am putting on the radio.:bang2:

Deefens

Reaction score
157 yards to -2 in the quarter, up by lots... the niners look impressive but the cowboys look unimpressive... lol, its just absolutely ridiculous

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We had 15 points at one point in the first half and all he can do is talk about how our offense is struggling. Maybe a bit at times but I will take 15 points every half for the rest of the season.

Undisputed

Reaction score
He isn't anti-Cowboy. Him and Troy just like to criticize and nitpick the whole game. They are pretty solid overall, but that can be a bit annoying.

Really, most fans of other teams accuse Buck and Troy of being too "Pro Cowboy". Especially after Buck's, "The legend of Tony Romo continues to grow!!!" comment after we beat Detroit last year.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
It could be 45-6 and all Joe would say is, "Pretty impressive effort for the niners," and, "Kurt Warner is my hero."

Can't stand the guy.

mmohican29

Reaction score
If I ever saw Troy in a bar and I had a few in me the first thing I would ask is how man times has Joe Buck gone for his ____ in the booth.

sacase

Reaction score
What made me mad is that after the fumble that zack recovered which he should have had a TD. Buck says, its just a missed call. Like it was no big deal. You know if that was the 49ers he would have had a fit!

Reaction score
Sandman;2436802 said:
I love when Troy is annoucing the game, he is a true pro. Joe Buck is the most biased anouncer - he sucks. A cowboy hater, I have enough of those in my life - I am putting on the radio.:bang2:

I can't stand Troy!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
sacase;2437241 said:
What made me mad is that after the fumble that zack recovered which he should have had a TD. Buck says, its just a missed call. Like it was no big deal. You know if that was the 49ers he would have had a fit!
You mean like the hissy fit he threw when Henry wasn't flagged for PI down at the goalline?

nflandbooze

Reaction score
I think some people here need to listen to Buck and Troy more often. They do this crap every week. If you think they save this for Dallas, FYI - you're frickin' nutz.

dirt

Reaction score
gotta love when he is going on and on about getting Barber out of the game with 2 minutes to go
HEY JOE
less than 2 minutes in game and no time outs for the 49er!!!!! that means 3 kneel downs you idiot. The only way Barber and TO would get hurt was if they tripped over the 30 yard line

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I was at the Sports Bar and didn't hear a single word that either guy said. Only say the game and I gotta tell ya, it was pretty damn nice. Not having to hear anything and missing out on the "sideline" reports was a thing of beauty.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The most annoying talking heads on TV are easily Sean Salisbury and Tom Jackson.