Joe Jurevicius anyone?

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
sadams said:
Need more than that. With key's uncertainty and Glenn's age. Creighton's injury, we need a solid pickup at WR who would be relatively inexpensive.

Or are you saying No to my O-line votes?

Allen? Adams? Gurode? Petiti? Enuff said.

All we have is questions on the line right now. And judging our luck in drafting lineman, we better get some quality depth in FA!

Jurevicious had a good year last year, but it was the first in a long time. The wheels on his bus aren't exactly sturdy and his best years are behind him. Crayton (not Creighton, that's a college) didn't have a whole lot of time to improve after coming back from the injury. I would expect him to do a lot better.

With that said, if TO or whoever is brought in, someone is going to be dumped from the WR position. My opinion is that it would be Key or Glenn. I would like to keep all three, though. So where would Crayton fit into the scheme? BP does like Crayton because of how he goes up and snatches the ball out of the air with his hands. Does that mean Key is gone? Glenn is our most explosive receiver on the roster right now, so I think he is safe.

Like you said... lots of questions.

joseephuss

Reaction score
sadams said:
Key has 6 TD's and 840 as the goto receiver.

Joe didn't get the looks and still had 10 td's and 700 yards. This is a no brainer to me. Sign him!

other wants:
LeCharles Bentley
Runyan
AV
Deshea Townsend
Stephen Neal

Dallas did not have a go to receiver. Neither did Seattle. Both teams would be much better if they had a true go to receiver. They both tried to make do without one and had some success spreading the ball around depending on the match ups. Seattle top two receivers, of which Jurevicus was one, combined for 122 catches, 1472 yards and 13 TDs. Dallas top two had 132 catches, 1975 yards and 13 TDs. Bringing in Joe over Keyshawn is not even close to a no brainer. Joe would be a good replacement if Key left, but you don't just cut ties with Key to get him.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
It is March.... No disrespect Crayton.

Hey there is always Antonio Bryant.

LOL

I am saying stay away from TO get Joe, let Crayton get back to speed and spend our money on OLINE!

Keep Glenn and trade Key for a LB or DL.

Draft a receiver in the first round

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
And Joe's numbers were slighted because of a little known guy by the name of Alexander. And he wasn't in the 1-2 rotation at the beginning of the year. He is a big, physical receiver.

And with the $$ of contract, might be a better option.

NorTex

Reaction score
IMO, we either need a #1 receiver or a #4 that is a great punt returner: Jeremy Bloom

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
You are thinking of Ricky Proehl.

have those two ever been on the field at the same time? maybe they're the same player.

ravidubey

Reaction score
I like Jurevicius better than Keyshawn. All substance and a complete lack of hot air.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
He is probably asking for too much following his season with the Seabirds. If it wasn't an issue of money, I wouldn't mind him joining the team and competing with Crayton as the 3rd/4th WR.