Joe Realist 2012 predictions

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Wayne02;4705219 said:
I stopped reading at DeMarcus Ware will not lead the team in sacks

Everyone has a right to their opinion....but he lost any chance of anyone taking him seriously with that statement. I mean who else on this team has EVER had double digit sacks? So if there is NOT a double digit sack artist on this team other than Ware...and Ware is NOT going to lead this team in sacks....then this team won't come close to sniffing 9-7. So his logic is not making sense.

In contrast...if Ware gives us his 15 - 17 sacks...and that does NOT lead the team. I will be elated. And we would easily make the playoffs and make a run. So again...he needs to re-think his logic.

jayhouston12

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4705213 said:
I think the best the Cowboys can do is 9-7 in 2012, just missing out on a playoff spot.

I agree but 10-6 is more accurate to me

I think we lose tonight by less than 7. Random thoughts:
you are better than i, i say 11

• DeMarcus Ware will not lead the team in sacks
    i doubt that....
  • Claiborne won't be up to the task until late in the year
    this could VERY well be true
  • Jay Raliff will not be himself all year
    Ratliff is highly overrated
  • Romo will get some MVP consideration in 2012
    By who? espn, and nfln will tear him a new one and pee all over his legacy and say the MVP is not what it once was
  • Felix Jones will lead the team in rushing TDs
    i don't think this matters if felix has 2 and murray has 1
  • Miles Austin will miss 5 games
    if he does he'll be released
  • We will go 3-3 in the NFC East
    4-2
  • Biggest improvement will be pass defense rank
    true
  • Biggest dissappointment will be lack of cohension on the o-line
    true
  • Team MVP: Tony Romo
    true

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wayne02;4705219 said:
I stopped reading at DeMarcus Ware will not lead the team in sacks

The first prediction was as far as I could go. I would bet my car Ware leads this team is sacks this season.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I agree about Claiborne and Free. I think Claiborne will be picked on early. He's not the fastest CB to come out. I think it will take him time to learn saavy.

The book is out on Free. He has weak hands.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Bizwah;4705887 said:
I agree about Claiborne and Free. I think Claiborne will be picked on early. He's not the fastest CB to come out. I think it will take him time to learn saavy.

The book is out on Free. He has weak hands.

Speed is a bit over rated to me corner is more about technique, position and playing the ball. I will take the 4.40 guy with great technique over the 4.3 athlete trying to play corner. Guys like Deion with blazing speed and great technique are not that common.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Doomsday;4705895 said:
Speed is a bit over rated to me corner is more about technique, position and playing the ball. I will take the 4.40 guy with great technique over the 4.3 athlete trying to play corner. Guys like Deion with blazing speed and great technique are not that common.

Me too....but, early on in a CBs career they often make mistakes and have to get by on athletic ability.

Claiborne ran in the 4.5 range. Not terrible...and his instincts, coupled with his ball skills make him a great prospect.

I think he'll be a good one...but I think his lack of top shelf speed will cause some headaches early on.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The only reason why Ware won't be team leader in sacks and Witten won't pass Irvin in reception is because due to injury, so are you saying both will be injured and miss several games?

Ware has never missed a game in his career and Witten has missed just one game in nine years.