Joey Porter doing the Hollywood Henderson

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Been watchin him on the NFL network and he lacks respect for his opponent. The man will be crying like a baby come sunday....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Joey Porter is a FANTASTIC player... but he is a trash-talking punk...

Act like ya been there young man... we all know you are good, do you have to act a fool?

Apparently so...

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Act like ya been there young man... we all know you are good, do you have to act a fool?

Apparently so...

You have no idea how many NFL marketing suit-and-ties/higher-ups disagree with your opinion

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
You have no idea how many NFL marketing suit-and-ties/higher-ups disagree with your opinion
Perhaps...but I don't disagree with him. If they are exploiting trash-talking punks for their marketing ploys they are taking the wrong tact to sell ME anything.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Whats funny is Porter really sucked before the playoffs.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Tio said:
Whats funny is Porter really sucked before the playoffs.

He most certainly did- he was the incredible disappearing man- hopefully he will again Sunday.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Apparently so...

Exactly...Great player...But **** already.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

I don't think you have any idea either.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
b/c I don't

do you?

Nope. That's why I didn't pretend to tell anyone they're wrong for speculating on how Joey Porter's antics are viewed around the NFL.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Nope. That's why I didn't pretend to tell anyone they're wrong for speculating on how Joey Porter's antics are viewed around the NFL.

why not? that's what I do

jsond

Reaction score
Porter could bring half his game and the steelers will still easily win. This team is playing too good right now. Seahags played in the weakest division and played the weakest schedule overall. They also were outplayed by the boys and gints and won playoff games vs an overacheiving Commanders team (that nobody expected to even contend for the playoffs) and a very injury-riddled panthers team. As much as I hate to see the steelers win (and i hate it as much or more than any boys fan) they finally have the QB to go along with their usual running game/tough defense to get them over the hump.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
jsond said:
Porter could bring half his game and the steelers will still easily win. This team is playing too good right now. Seahags played in the weakest division and played the weakest schedule overall. They also were outplayed by the boys and gints and won playoff games vs an overacheiving Commanders team (that nobody expected to even contend for the playoffs) and a very injury-riddled panthers team. As much as I hate to see the steelers win (and i hate it as much or more than any boys fan) they finally have the QB to go along with their usual running game/tough defense to get them over the hump.

Yep, unfortunately true. That's why I'll be watching Capote & Match Point at my neighborhood theater Sunday evening/night.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I remembered the "Bradshaw couldnt spell cat, if you spotted him the C and the T." Frickin classic. Unfortunately, we lost that one.

The media and the NFL exec's love this type of word wars. Brings in more viewers, and gives the media something to hype.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Seahawks will win because of respect and talent.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I find it quite humorous that some of you are jumping all over Porter for his antics. So what? If it was a Dallas Cowboy that was talking some smack, most of you would write it off as having some "swagger"... something that has been seriously lacking from our defense since our reign in the early to mid 90's.

Porter is a very good LB. And while everyone is *****ing about his character, we're waiting on free agency and the draft once again while the Steelers are waiting for their Super Bowl this Sunday. :cool:

Go Steelers!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
ELDudearino said:
Seahawks will win because of respect and talent.

:laugh2: You probably thought the same thing about the Colts when they played the Steelers in the AFC Divisional game.

silver

Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
The media and the NFL exec's love this type of word wars. Brings in more viewers, and gives the media something to hype.

HYPE. I'll watch anyway. For the borderline channel surfer this is time tested ploy to get the ratings. Let's see what the ratings are on Monday. For some reason I don't think they'll be too good. we'll see.