Joey Porter Jr. has had a problem with penalties in his career

I haven't seen a Cowboys CB turn their head and locate a football in years. They put their hands up and fall into the receiver though. He will fit right in.
 
His style to to be physical. Sometimes he crosses the line but I'd rather see some physicality from the CBs than have them running backwards all the time. I don't like the penalties but I hate the way some CBs shy away from the play or play 10 yards off the receiver. I am talking to you Bland!
 

You know your little avatar says it all you're just trying to pee on these moves that they made it's insane look they made a move however he works out it was a big position of need they made the DANG move

so can we just move forward and hope he plays well and stop bringing up 17 different reasons why the Cowboys are really stupid for making this trade instead of the one that they had to make this trade you want to save the season you got to add to this defense and they did it!!!

you complain when they don't make moves and then you complain when they make moves , You complain 24 hours a day!!!

I know you all think this is fantasy football and madness you could just put together whatever team you want click a couple times and they win a Super Bowl

YEA!!!!! The fan base they all knowledgeable yet insufferable fan base we have...:mad: :thumbdown: :espn: :oldcouple: :huh::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::banghead: STOP
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,864
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top