Joey Porter Jr. to wear 25

Long as JaiB (55) doesn't change his number I'm good with anyone changing their number. I haven't bought a Cowboys jersey in over 2 decades but I'm getting his. Especially after his big goal line stop, he didn't run down to the other side of the field to pose for the cameras.
 
Malik Hooker switched from 28 to 24.
Yeah I figured that out later Not a big deal can we not like have a big to do about numbers again how's that working out for Von Miller I really like to know how number 40 has inspired him to reach down and play his best oh that's right he told you before the season that he's not paid enough to get sacks so apparently he fooled everyone and that's why you don't trust somebody from Texas A and M the little saggies will always turn on you...lol
 
Both numbers are garbage.
Can we not have this thing about numbers I don't care if they do didn't wear shirts at all I know it sounds weird I'm just saying no numbers no names why don't they just play some damn football cause Von Miller's the most disappointing number 40 I've ever seen The man is a ghost and he made a big to do about numbers you all said he should get the number!!

I say I can't tell who's better Hunter Luepke or him i'm thinking Hunter's doing more maybe just maybe he should have kept number 40.. :thumbdown: :popcorn:
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,028
Messages
14,658,189
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top