Joey Porter Jr will be available against Texans

He had two good weeks of conditioning and workouts and was headed toward playing Thursday night until the trade was moving to completion.

Let’s see how any snaps he gets. If he played, tt won’t be 50+
 
I am getting parson's vibes on this. Next he's going to tear up a knee over compensating for his back.
 
excited.gif
 
His recovery from the back injury is nothing short of a miracle.
From what I hear, he went to one of those holy ghost churches, where they shuck & live, touch your forehead, instantly healed, and jump up and down uncontrollably in rage praise.

Seems like an honest job
 
Shocker

Magical how his back injury got mo better once traded. Not the first time that ploy was used.

Go Cowboys!
 
He’s playing. We have no choice! Unless you guys miss Carlson…..
need me more Reddy and Carson, oh yea!!! I'm sure he does play but it'd be 20 maybe 30 snaps They need to ease him in he hasn't had any pre season games and barely been practiced and although from what I heard he was ramping up to play Thursday and then took himself out but he was ready to go like even the Steelers were were thinking he was gonna play so the guy does no longer have the alleged back injury but he's been practicing more and more with the understanding he was gonna start playing.

But this kind of thing you don't want to get him a hamstring injury or something so very limited so I might fall back to the 20 snaps but then see where he's at talk to him about his own body he better be riding a bike the whole time on the sidelines and at halftime and I'm being serious is why guys usually do that he needs to find his legs and quickly..
 
Any news on if he will be on a snap count? With basically just a few practices under his belt after missing all of camp I'm wondering if JPJ is brought in slowly?
 
And you know all the haters that think Jerry overpaid they're gonna be watching him close and the 1st time he gives up one big play whether it's 7 yards or 12 yards they're gonna say see totally washed terrible trade.. You know they're gonna be back there lurking and every little yard he gives up they're gonna be in here saying see he's no good..
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,077
Messages
14,661,237
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top