John Harbaugh will be available in 2019

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
They are saying this is his last season in Baltimore. This is the type of hire Jerry would do. What do you think? I know I would rather have others but this is the type of hire I see Jerry looking into. Would he be a good coach in Dallas?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I want to move away from the old school of thought. Football isn’t the same as it was even 5 years ago and I want a football mind that is young and in tune with what the game is and is moving towards.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
They are saying this is his last season in Baltimore. This is the type of hire Jerry would do. What do you think? I know I would rather have others but this is the type of hire I see Jerry looking into. Would he be a good coach in Dallas?

sign him up

ultron

Reaction score
Like JWooten said I'm in the market for a young offensive minded guy, someone that'll let Dak play Dak's game (2 minute offense the whole game). Dak seems to thrive in no huddle balls out type situations

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Why do we want to make John Harbaugh special teams coordinator again. He can join some college and coach them like his brother.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm for Riley with Richard as DC or Richard as HC with his choice of OC. It's clear we have the talent, but we're not utilizing it to the fullest. We only show up when the coaches butts are on the hot seat, which suggests to me that they get comfortable and start coasting once the flame gets low.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Like JWooten said I'm in the market for a young offensive minded guy, someone that'll let Dak play Dak's game (2 minute offense the whole game). Dak seems to thrive in no huddle balls out type situations

Yeah he does play very well like this and we almost never use it unless we absolutely have to. It's sad how bad these coaches are hampering our team.

DcFootball4

Reaction score

Nope. Don’t want him. I want McDaniels or Richards to take it over. I am totally comfortable with the defense and their ability. Plus, I believe McDaniels would bring the best Dak out of him.