John Stephen Jones is Arkansas' new starting QB

reddyuta

Reaction score
He was really good in his final school game,he is way too short though.

stiletto

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I actually thought (when I first saw him) he was a special needs kid. Pleasantly surprised to see that wasn't the case, obviously but at the same time, the kid doesn't have the proper genetics to go much farther than he has. 5-11/6 ft is a "small person" in football. I hope I used all the politically correct terms here. Just trying to be real.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its funny to joke about but its probably going to happen
I think we are a long way from saying that. We have no idea how he will work out as a college player much less whether he will become a viable pro prospect, and he's only 5'11", so that works against him as a pro prospect.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Didn't Romo use to work with him some? Think I read that somewhere or it could have been the scuttlebutt the seniors may have put out.
He did. He was clearly giving him some of Tony’s Houdini skills to escape sacks. I will be shocked if he doesn’t live up to the hype. Maybe he can transfer to OU and have Riley get him into the Heisman race. Assuming he is not in Dallas coaching the Cowboys by then.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Now we know why Dak has not been signed. Jerry is waiting for someone else to be draft eligible and see if he can get not only home town discount, but family discount to.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
All the dak haters will be excited to know that he wont survive john stephens being drafted in the first round

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Watched him play in two state championships and the kid is a baller of course it was only high school but he could play. You can tell Romo had some influence on the kid cause his playing style was similar to Romo’s

408Cowboy

Reaction score
This is why they want the longer contract for Dak. Johny boy can sit and go the Romo route.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Just what the Cowboys would need.
We have an owner who won't fire the GM. He's the GM for life.
Then we'd have a QB that would never get benched.