Johnny Heisman on the Come Up

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he said he changed before and was not going to drink...only to be seen drinking while out partying shortly after saying he was not going to do that and after going to some kind of "rehab".

GMO415

Reaction score
I think he said he changed before and was not going to drink...only to be seen drinking while out partying shortly after saying he was not going to do that and after going to some kind of "rehab".
That bipolar is nothing to F with. Be it Bipolar one or two..... hopefully he's on a medication regiment. With proper medication and treatment he should be functional to endure professional football.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I want to believe he only needs medication and therapy but somehow don't believe it is only that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Better health through medical science.

Maybe it's time to move to Colorado Johnny.
That's exactly what bi-polar people do, they self-medicate because the bi-polar meds are so strong.

Will he keep it clean? sheesh that's a huge risk.

Wish the best for him but it's all a long climb and tough row to hoe.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's exactly what bi-polar people do, they self-medicate because the bi-polar meds are so strong.

Ive heard Seroquel gets bought and sold in prisons

Kind of suprised me though. It's a very strong, but I dont see it being a choice recreational drug. With that mind, makes more sense people would prefer pot

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Ive heard Seroquel gets bought and sold in prisons

Kind of suprised me though. It's a very strong, but I dont see it being a choice recreational drug. With that mind, makes more sense people would prefer pot
I'm guessing with gummies you see more prison use of cannibis but pills are always easier to smuggle then plants.
Pill use crazy rampant in many prisons.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

The guy I knew on bi-polar meds said he couldn't have a sex life on them....
Not sure exactly which drug/s but he stopped taking them and self-medicated with weed.
I know a couple times he was arrested after drinking... so alcohol was not a good solution for him.

Been years and not sure what happened to him other than he moved away and changed career fields.