Join our mock draft

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mel is the worst....
I used to like watching him get mad when they didn't pick his guy and he'd call them out for it.

Gotta admit though, the guy has milked a minimum amount of knowledge and talent really well. When Booger goes toes up, maybe Son will hire Kiper as the GM?

The best mock draft guy is Rick Gosselin. He took over for Frank Luksa at DMN and is the HOF voter and NFL rep. He admitted several years back that he doesn't even follow college ball or the players. Because he's the official NFL rep the GM's will talk to him and he picks their brains about draft boards and comes up with his own as a compilation. He not really good at the team/player part but he does get good scores for his top 100.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I used to like watching him get mad when they didn't pick his guy and he'd call them out for it.

Gotta admit though, the guy has milked a minimum amount of knowledge and talent really well. When Booger goes toes up, maybe Son will hire Kiper as the GM?

The best mock draft guy is Rick Gosselin. He took over for Frank Luksa at DMN and is the HOF voter and NFL rep. He admitted several years back that he doesn't even follow college ball or the players. Because he's the official NFL rep the GM's will talk to him and he picks their brains about draft boards and comes up with his own as a compilation. He not really good at the team/player part but he does get good scores for his top 100.
Yep, Gosselin is very good. I like Dane Brugler.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was kidding. Does Jumbo even do a mock draft?
I wouldn't call it a full mock draft but he makes his picks like most others do.

The mock drafts are fun for entertainment when we're bored but every year, it is the same. The draft takes on a life of it's own and surprises everybody. It seems to set off a chain reaction and GM's admit to jumping their own boards based on what's coming off the table. I remember one year, they had one OL in the first 15 and it ended with either 6 or 7 off the table by the 16th pick.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I signed up to play, gonna be the Bungles.
Can't wait for 3 years time when We find out who won.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, maybe they should invite Booger to play, he's about as mock as they get. He'd start with a player on death row thinking he might get a pardon.