Jon Machota Top 10 most-watched NFL games during the 2021 regular season

Aven8

Reaction score
Not repeatedly it isn't.. People got sick of the Cowboys and 49ers in the early 90's because it seemed like only two teams had a realistic shot at the title. People get bored with dynasties.. If the Cowboys were to win three championships in a row I guarantee you ratings would drop because people who hate the Cowboys would all commit suicide.. The league needs the Cowboys in the mix.. but they don't need them to be at the top of the heap..

I never got sick of it. But I’m sick of not being in it. It’s not like GB and NE win the SB every year, it’s about the opportunities and getting in. That’s where Jerry has failed. Getting to the playoffs should be a yearly occurrence around here.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The first time I looked at the list, I thought "Why the heck is Lions/Bears game on the list?". Then I realized it was Thanksgiving game.

Plus, all of those Cowboys games are losses other than the Chargers game.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Praxit

Reaction score
boys, this game will be huge viewing attendance. Maybe super bowl type of ratings. People just love the Star.

Trendnet

Reaction score
See, to me if the NFL was truly rigged they would make sure the Cowboys are competitive every year and in the SB more often because it is OBVIOUS we drive in numbers. Like if the SB this year was New England and Dallas the ratings would be INSANE

Nonsense.

The Cowboys will get views whether they are winners or losers.

If there was a conspiracy, it would make more sense to boost the opponents to have 'parity' and expand the fan base of other teams.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And they are 1-4 in those games.
All those Cowboys games had terrible refereeing

Now I'm not one to draw conclusions based on minimal evidence but if I were writing a research paper on "Popular Excuses for Cowboys Losses," I might start my discussion using these back to back posts here. Pretty sure I could find some sort of correlation.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Now I'm not one to draw conclusions based on minimal evidence but if I were writing a research paper on "Popular Excuses for Cowboys Losses," I might start my discussion using these back to back posts here. Pretty sure I could find some sort of correlation.
The win had terrible refs too Dean. Instead of research you should probably build a nice scarecrow with that straw you're holding

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The win had terrible refs too Dean. Instead of research you should probably build a nice scarecrow with that straw you're holding

So terrible refs in 5 games, 4 of which were losses. 100% correlation is pretty ambitious even in the most rigorous of studies.

dckid

Reaction score
Not repeatedly it isn't.. People got sick of the Cowboys and 49ers in the early 90's because it seemed like only two teams had a realistic shot at the title. People get bored with dynasties.. If the Cowboys were to win three championships in a row I guarantee you ratings would drop because people who hate the Cowboys would all commit suicide.. The league needs the Cowboys in the mix.. but they don't need them to be at the top of the heap..
Sorry I disagree with you. People love dynasties.. Us true fans may get sick of them eventually.
No true football fan was sick of Dallas vs SF. For 4 years straight the winner was defacto champion... But then I could say the same thing for the NFC winner from 1985 through 1998. The Packers losing to Davis, Elway, Broncos was a huge streak ender for the NFC. Throughout those 15 years there were literally two close matchups.
Niners over Cincy & Giants over the Bills.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4 of 5 of these games were losses lol. 3 of these games (all losses) had the same referee crew. Not insinuating anything but the consistency of that fact is concerning.