Jones awfully quiet, or did I miss something?

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
He has been pretty patient. Making the safe and rational decisions. Rebuild and get back into right Cap position. Bring in Parcells, turn things around. Go with an aggressive 3-4 Defensive coach and a creative young offensive co-ordinator.

Maybe our expectations are too high, and the team is still climbing the ladder, BUT Jerry must be thinking "what do I have to do?".

I'm guessing he's taking a breath and re-analysing, but he must be getting fed up.

LarryCanadian

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
LarryCanadian;1901271 said:
He has been pretty patient. Making the safe and rational decisions. Rebuild and get back into right Cap position. Bring in Parcells, turn things around. Go with an aggressive 3-4 Defensive coach and a creative young offensive co-ordinator.

Maybe our expectations are too high, and the team is still climbing the ladder, BUT Jerry must be thinking "what do I have to do?".

I'm guessing he's taking a breath and re-analysing, but he must be getting fed up.

LarryCanadian
Jerry will be like a man driven this offseason. If he can replicate last year's success in FA then watch out, NFL.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
windward;1901296 said:
Jerry will be like a man driven this offseason. If he can replicate last year's success in FA then watch out, NFL.

I don't think he was expecting to have to replicate it, he added a lot of pieces since last off season, and all he got was a few more regular season wins. After resigning the people we have to resign, and draft picks, I don't see how he can possibly bring in another bunch of guys.

That's not how championship teams are made anyway, they are made in the draft. Our rookies never seem to get on the field though, well none of the high ones anyway, seems the 7th round ones play far too much.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
TheCount;1901321 said:
I don't think he was expecting to have to replicate it, he added a lot of pieces since last off season, and all he got was a few more regular season wins. After resigning the people we have to resign, and draft picks, I don't see how he can possibly bring in another bunch of guys.

That's not how championship teams are made anyway, they are made in the draft. Our rookies never seem to get on the field though, well none of the high ones anyway, seems the 7th round ones play far too much.
you're right. I should have said offseason. We do have two first round picks to fix the glaring needs at #2 RB and #3 corner.

calico

Reaction score
the shot of him on the sideline as the clock ran out said it all. I bet he will be even more driven this offseason. He looked like i felt. What more can you do and not win a playoff game yet again. Go 13-3 with home field in a weaker conference and you hand the game to a team decimated with injuries who you destroyed the last 2 times you played.

id be rolling off a stripper right now in a drunked haze if i werehim.