News: Joseph Randle facing discipline by NFL for violating personal conduct policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bad timing for Randle, he's already in the doghouse at Valley Ranch and now his past catches up with him. I do have an issue with the league taking it's sweet time in investigating the issues, but that is not a knock on the legitimacy of the allegations.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Why are people shocked. I thought many knew this was going to happen.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Bad timing for Randle, he's already in the doghouse at Valley Ranch and now his past catches up with him. I do have an issue with the league taking it's sweet time in investigating the issues, but that is not a knock on the legitimacy of the allegations.

This.

Screw criticizing timing. Had he been a good boy back in February, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
As Woody's Girl pointed out, this goes back to the incident at the hotel in Wichita. Took the NFL awhile to complete its investigation, but the suspension relates to weapons and conduct. Thankfully, it doesnt relate to domestic violence.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He'll get two weeks unpaid vacation and allows his back/rib injury to heel. *shrug*

Yes, this might actually be good timing in a way. We're carrying an extra back, McFadden earned a shot at being the lead back and most of us want to see more of Michael to see what he can do.

Please, league, force the Cowboys to have to sit Randle for a couple of games.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
As Woody's Girl pointed out, this goes back to the incident at the hotel in Wichita. Took the NFL awhile to complete its investigation, but the suspension relates to weapons and conduct. Thankfully, it doesnt relate to domestic violence.

Because apparently the NFL now thinks that having firearms is a personal conduct problem. Unless it was illegally owned or he was waving it around (I honestly don't know, I didn't look too much into the case and it was awhile ago)?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why now? The NFL sure is slow with its investigations. They can say they were doing their due diligence, but the timing is suspicious.

Also, I wonder if Randle already knew this when he "disappeared" yesterday.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Anything for choir boy. :rolleyes::facepalm:

How is that a defense of Randle?

I said you can criticize Randle's behavior/problems, but at the same time you can look at how the league handles things and criticize that too.

Anything for an agenda. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
How is that a defense of Randle?

I said you can criticize Randle's behavior/problems, but at the same time you can look at how the league handles things and criticize that too.

Anything for an agenda. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Average talent & not deserving of the silver spoon the team continues to feed him with.

Daillest88

Reaction score
we need a pro at his postion, McFadden is a good character guy and showed some toughness against the giants. was robbed of the pass TD I think him and cmike are the perfect duo mix in rod smith. peace out Randle. you have had way to many chances.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Why now? The NFL sure is slow with its investigations. They can say they were doing their due diligence, but the timing is suspicious.

Also, I wonder if Randle already knew this when he "disappeared" yesterday.

Putting two and two together from a few articles I've read (if they're accurate...never know anymore), it looks like he did know and that, more than anything, prompted him to leave early. I know it's easy for me to sit here behind a keyboard and criticize, but I just don't get these guys that react poorly to stressful situations. He took a bad situation and made it worse, IMO.

Gadfly22

Reaction score
Well, this announcement helps make sense of the bolting from VR and the unnamed "other" upset that was behind the tantrum. Randle got demoted AND got the news about the league investigation, maybe within hours of each other. That convergence of bad news doesn't excuse his temporary disappearance, but it does help explain it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.