Josh Allen

Rayman70

Reaction score
How far does he fall now that the virtue signaling media has attacked the kid? I think he drops way down to Zona.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
#5 to the Bills or Broncos

He was a high school kid that said stupid crap, if it was an issue it would of surfaced at Wyoming. Instead all reports are his teammates love him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If he's on the board @ 19 I take him or try to trade down with some who wants him.

I'm sorry, I know it's not the best move for the current roster, but he's talented and he plays the most important position in football.

Rayman70

Reaction score
#5 to the Bills or Broncos

He was a high school kid that said stupid crap, if it was an issue it would of surfaced at Wyoming. Instead all reports are his teammates love him.
case and point...some moron yahoo sports reporter prolly felt ignored by Allens camp..didn't get an interview..so he goes out and digs up dirt on the young man! I can almost guarantee you that's what happened. Retribution. He was a 15 year old kid. My Gawd!!! It really pisses me off that this POS reporter did this. I have teens..and if you hold s kid to what he says at 15...and hold it against him when he's like 21 22..its simply not right!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
If he's on the board @ 19 I take him or try to trade down with some who wants him.

I'm sorry, I know it's not the best move for the current roster, but he's talented and he plays the most important position in football.
damn straight. If this guy is here at 19..if I cant trade down..Im drafting him. Sorry Dak...its just good business.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Schefter is saying that a team actually put this out and waited until last night in hopes that they could get Josh Allen to fall to them.
If true..thats awful!! I think its Arizona or a team like the colts. Just a hunch.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Schefter is saying that a team actually put this out and waited until last night in hopes that they could get Josh Allen to fall to them.
I want a link..this is good stuff. I trust shefty on this.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
That OL went top 15 after video of him in a gas mask smoking weed in college came out. This is a QB that made some remarks when he was 15. Easily a top 10 choice, probably top 5. Don't think it hurts him at all.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Denver wont take a QB at 5. The colts at 6..watch for them. Luck is pretty far away physically..hasn't even thrown the ball in 2 years.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That OL went top 15 after video of him in a gas mask smoking weed in college came out. This is a QB that made some remarks when he was 15. Easily a top 10 choice, probably top 5. Don't think it hurts him at all.
I pray for this kid your right. He is a good kid. If you watch Shannon sharpe and the nfl network this morning you would think he committed war crimes or something at age 15!!!!! You all seen this crap this morning?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow......those are some offensive tweets......it's a joke of a team takes him in the first round after that but I'm sure someone will.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I pray for this kid your right. He is a good kid. If you watch Shannon sharpe and the nfl network this morning you would think he committed war crimes or something at age 15!!!!! You all seen this crap this morning?
I hate to be that guy but they are racists tweets. She isn't a excuse to be racist.....not only be racist but do it on a open forum like Twitter is just moronic.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Denver wont take a QB at 5. The colts at 6..watch for them. Luck is pretty far away physically..hasn't even thrown the ball in 2 years.

Local sports guys here in Denver are saying there is 1 QB that John Elway loves and would be willing to take at 5. I don't think it is Allen but who knows.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wow......those are some offensive tweets......it's a joke of a team takes him in the first round after that but I'm sure someone will.

Is it really that big of a deal? Really?

He was a 15 year old when he posted that. Surely he's matured. Surely.

Gareon Conley had rape allegations against him last year and still made it in round 1.

Surely some stupid words by a guys 14 or 15 year old self is forgivable.