Josh Jacobs agrees to deal with GB

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good grief
here we go man I'm gonna follow you all over today and go yeah but who are they losing I'm pretty sure that means they're best running back who is better than Jacobs is leaving they're not keeping Aaron Jones Aaron Jones has been better in my opinion and if they have a big hole to fill they're doing it with Josh Jacobs and what did that do for the Raiders what did Josh Jacobs do for the Raiders what is any big time quarterback done for any of their teams I don't remember any of them wearing rings the ones that are wearing rings I don't know let me March it down ohh that would be a seventh round pick in Kansas City with two rings now and who was the dude for the Rams cause I can't even remember his name ohh he's got a ring Yep that running back has a ring the guys on the other side that were supposed to be better running backs don't have the rings I don't even know how many of them are actually making Super Bowls all the big time running backs we keep talking about including our own like DeMarco Murray and Ezekiel Elliott they're not making the Super bowls.... It is rare the top backs in the league make it to the Super bowl especially since we all talked about not paying a overused running back a second contract but now that changes because you think it has some kind of wow factor no they're losing a better player or at least this is a parallel move at best it doesn't make them better it makes them the same...

blueblood70

Reaction score
GB media says they’re keeping both RB’s
I doubt they're keeping both Aaron Jones and jacob's that doesn't add up lots of moves can be made in the next six months trust me they'll be trades at draft time they're not keeping both those players why would Aaron Jones even stay they already told him he can go if he wanted and seek a trade well trades are gonna happen for a very long time in the NFL was it all the way through October??

Ozymandias

Reaction score
It’s gonna be Rico as lead RB and another low-cost veteran signing…think last year Ronald Jones

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jacobs' numbers have been falling off too. I know the Raiders had a lot of other issues but I didn't want to overpay for Jacobs. Pollard was better last year.
Dude don't do that don't waste these people's soapbox have to come on here acting like anything the other teams do is perfect which by the way I thought the philosophy was get a fresh young running back to not pay running back in his second contract and beyond especially a guy with that much mileage on him but now it's changed as long as they have a reason to rip their own Cowboys front office that's why they're here and we're gonna see 75 posts on other people's moves just because they need a soapbox people need to cry complain and whine nowadays even though officially free edges doesn't start till the 14 there are a billion running backs available both free agency and the draft I rather have a young guy period end of story I never wanted Jacobs I didn't want Tony Pollard...

Jayinem

Reaction score
They reworked Jones' deal in 2023, can't find anything that they did it in 2024. Link?

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s gonna be Rico as lead RB and another low-cost veteran signing…think last year Ronald Jones
I guarantee it's not and you all don't remember the fact that they got rid of zeke and kept Pollard Pollard was supposed to be the guy it was very disappointing now people seem to be all upset about that Josh Jacobs was not even better than Polard last year we will get it running back in the draft equal or better than anything we've had the last season,,,, what happened to that don't pay a older running back with mileage they're second contracts don't overpay running backs we can get young ones isn't that the philosophy around here but everybody seemingly wants Henry Bartley and Jacobs when we could go into the draft and get a guy just like him,,,

starfan1

Reaction score
another good back in the NFC to run all over the boys. Hopefully they do something about this run defense

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
In regards to Aaron jones current up to date status ;

“Likewise, what this means for Jones’ future in Green Bay is yet to be understood; Jones is headed into the final year of his current contract, but the Packers have already been talking to him about trying to adjust his compensation for the upcoming season. However, Rapoport did indicate on-air that the Packers’ plan is still to pair Jacobs and Jones together for 2024.

Stay tuned for updates on both Jacobs’ deal and Jones’ future as they are revealed.”