Josh McDaniels to Colts

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It kinda makes sense actually. Jobs like the Colts are always going to be there for him. Why leave the Brady train? My issue here , if this chatter is true, is why the pats wouldn't offer that to Patricia who is the more talented coach.

Did you watch the SB?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Has any Bellicheat coach been successful anywhere after leaving NE?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you watch the SB?

You can't judge his body of work on one game. He is literally a rocket science and the smartest guy in the room...........even in NE. That is Bill Belechek's opinion, not mine. Blaming him and the general lack of talent in NE's front 7 is akin to crediting Josh McDaniels with Brady's success.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey Pape, so sorry about Sunday. I rooted as hard as I could for your team. One of our teams needs to put together a video of how to act when you have a Lombardi. Philly will probably just take it out and play with it all the time.

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
In hindsight moving Cutler wasn't that bad. His replacement though...

As long as Luck can stay healthy, curious how McD does there

Pape

Reaction score
Hey Pape, I'm so sorry about Sunday. I rooted as hard as I could for your team. What I saw was one defensive play where the Patriots OL gave towards the end that changed the outcome. They'd fought their butts off the entire game and all the big names in Philly weren't getting much screen time for disruptive plays. The OL broke down once and sent a Lombardi to Philly along with unstable stock markets. The world is not prepared. One of our teams needs to put together a video of how to act when you have a Lombardi for Philly, they'll probably just take it out and play with it all the time.

I apologize for not contributing to the Josh McGowen thread.

Thanks Xelda... Its unfortunate I can only give you one "like" for your post, but thanks none the less :clap::thumbup:

Believe it or not, 2007 was much harder a loss than 2018. The Pats D was just outclassed on Sunday. They tried, but at the end of the day, they just came up a few plays short.

Xelda

Reaction score
I get my Joshes confused, I should have typed McDaniels but live and learn. Thank you Pape. I understand about different losses having different impacts. I don't believe you were outclassed Sunday. I was watching the clock for how much time each team would have at the end of the game. The last minute was going to make the difference, but ONE PLAY towards the end sealed the deal.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Done w/ the Belichick Tree...it's time to focus on the Pederson Tree now

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You can't judge his body of work on one game. He is literally a rocket science and the smartest guy in the room...........even in NE. That is Bill Belechek's opinion, not mine. Blaming him and the general lack of talent in NE's front 7 is akin to crediting Josh McDaniels with Brady's success.

They've definitely had their struggles this year. But being a rocket scientist means nothing when it comes to football. There are different kinds of intelligence. One does not always correlate to the other (see Garrett). That said, I don't think he's a bad coach either, but that is also Bills strong point too.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They've definitely had their struggles this year. But being a rocket scientist means nothing when it comes to football. There are different kinds of intelligence. One does not always correlate to the other (see Garrett). That said, I don't think he's a bad coach either, but that is also Bills strong point too.

Belechek was talking about his football intelligence. Jimmy Johnson was also a card carrying member of mensa. Garret may have gone to a fancy school, but nobody has ever spoken of him terms of his football intelligence. Why all the NFL doors opened for him I will never understand.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Belechek was talking about his football intelligence. Jimmy Johnson was also a card carrying member of mensa. Garret may have gone to a fancy school, but nobody has ever spoken of him terms of his football intelligence. Why all the NFL doors opened for him I will never understand.

I was told by a person who played with him in Dallas that he was smarter than anyone he had ever met, football included. My opinion is he probably tries to out think others and can't.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was told by a person who played with him in Dallas that he was smarter than anyone he had ever met, football included. My opinion is he probably tries to out think others and can't.

Well, I thought a kid named Clay Beamer was the smartest person in the world until I graduated from kindergarten and moved to grade school. Just sayin......:thumbup: