Twitter: Josh Norman not playing

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
They love Garrett in the division

Reaction score
Dak will have a big day and the Dak-Zoids will demanding a mega-deal Contract praising his Greatness.....:omg:

Dak and amari will have big days and get massive extensions, saddling you guys with them for the next 5+ years.

This one is a gimmie.. moreso than usual.
No Haskins, mclaurin, scherff, guice, kerrigan, Collins, Dunbar etc.
It's all gift wrapped with a pretty now.

Hopefully the ******** owner hires a decent coach who can actually do something with this roster, instead of hiring Tampa cronies.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
They are tanking and Dallas is trying to win badly. Somehow I feel this will be a close game.
Norman was benched a few games back and only played recently when there was an injury.

And the Skins are not even close to tanking. Callahan is playing for the head coach gig and has the team is playing hard for them. Living near DC I've watched them many times.

Their front 7 has a lot of talent and if you don't block Payne and Kerrigan it could be a long game.

This team play much harder than Dallas and if they had anything at QB I would definitely pick them to win.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Norman was benched a few games back and only played recently when there was an injury.

And the Skins are not even close to tanking. Callahan is playing for the head coach gig and has the team is playing hard for them. Living near DC I've watched them many times.

Their front 7 has a lot of talent and if you don't block Payne and Kerrigan it could be a long game.

This team play much harder than Dallas and if they had anything at QB I would definitely pick them to win.
Your right about Callahan but with Haskins and McClauren out they are done. Haskins is getting better every game.

stinkface

Reaction score
Wouldn't matter if Josh did play vs Cowboys - he's really slipped off as a player nowadays, Would be surprised if Skins cut him per cap casualty.

He's done. Father time caught up to him in a big way.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Cowboys seem to struggle against teams that play their 2cnd and 3rd string players. And its probably because these lower string players have more determination and have something to prove than the Cowboys who are payed well and are pampered with a clap and a pat on the butt when they make bad plays.

shabazz

Reaction score
...so maybe Cooper will get 200+ yds on the day.. ...bwahahaha... I mean, there's no one beat.

I wouldn’t be surprised. The offense is due for a big game so I fully expect them to put up big stats today against this putrid defense like they did the first time.