Twitter: Josh Rosen Cowboys Tweet

superonyx

Reaction score
And Jerry gets one last “splash” and cements his legacy next to Al Davis.
index.php

CapnB

Reaction score
I hope this is a joke.

As much as Dak is crucified across our fanbase, there is too much at stake in this draft to play grab-*** with Josh Rosen.

Pretty sure its just people who know each other who know other people kind of thing. Now put ur hand around to ur rear end and pull those drawers out from the big ol bunch they're in. AND R-E-L-A-X

BlindFaith

Reaction score
In all seriousness, if he's there at 19 we should grab him.

I think he's the best of the bunch. And we'd only be paying him about 3 mill a year. That's backup money.

We'd also have two years to figure him out and if he would be the long term answer. Possibly allowing us to trade Dak next year.

I happen to think Dak will be a really good QB, but to have another 4 years plus a 5th year option of cheap QB play goes a long way. Especially if we could trade Dak for maybe a first.

It would be an interesting decision. But I don't see him dropping to 19 so it's probably a moot point.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
This kid seems like a dickweed. Listen to his interviews. Teammates will hate him. That whole "I'm going to be the bestest there ever was" act will rub guys the wrong way. Guys will never want to be dogs for him like they do Dak. Facts are facts. Doesn't seem overly tough. Noodle arm.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This kid seems like a dickweed. Listen to his interviews. Teammates will hate him. That whole "I'm going to be the bestest there ever was" act will rub guys the wrong way. Guys will never want to be dogs for him like they do Dak. Facts are facts. Doesn't seem overly tough. Noodle arm.

Ok Dak don't worry bud by the time were selecting he will be long gone.

:muttley:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I obviously believe in Dak.

That being said if a top QB prospect drops to 19. You either trade down and acquire picks or you draft him and use him or Dak as trade bait.

I wouldn’t hate it.

That being said. No chance it happens. Rosen isn’t dropping to 19. Too many teams need a QB.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I obviously believe in Dak.

That being said if a top QB prospect drops to 19. You either trade down and acquire picks or you draft him and use him or Dak as trade bait.

I wouldn’t hate it.

That being said. No chance it happens. Rosen isn’t dropping to 19. Too many teams need a QB.
i'm hopeful on dak. year 1 we saw a lot of overthrows that simply didn't get intercepted. year 2, they were. the commonality is he continues to overthrow.

bring that under control and we got something. otherwise, just the beginning of the search of many qb's to come and go and have these debates to plod through.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rosen is my favorite QB in this draft. He's tough, smart, and laser accurate with the ball. But, Dallas would never draft him b/c we are apparently committed to Dak regardless of how many accuracy contests he loses.

BermyStar

Reaction score
I
gave you a like for the use of the word dickweed. I haven't heard that since the 90s. Well done!