Twitter: Josh Rosen Cowboys Tweet

dallasdave

Reaction score
And Jerry gets one last “splash” and cements his legacy next to Al Davis.
index.php
Whooooo !!!!!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Rosen is my favorite QB in this draft. He's tough, smart, and laser accurate with the ball. But, Dallas would never draft him b/c we are apparently committed to Dak regardless of how many accuracy contests he loses.

The larger problem here is will he be available at 19? If he is better than Dak and can take us to another level then sure draft him. But trading up to get him? What are we giving up? Two first round picks? Maybe more?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The larger problem here is will he be available at 19? If he is better than Dak and can take us to another level then sure draft him. But trading up to get him? What are we giving up? Two first round picks? Maybe more?

Well, I doubt he's getting out of the top 10. The price to move up is relative to a teams level of desperation. I don't think Dallas views itself as desperate enough for a QB to make that trade up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rosen is my favorite QB in this draft. He's tough, smart, and laser accurate with the ball. But, Dallas would never draft him b/c we are apparently committed to Dak regardless of how many accuracy contests he loses.

If he's there Jerry will draft him in a HEARTBEAT!!!

Jerry can't say it publicly but he knows what he has in Dak!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well, I doubt he's getting out of the top 10. The price to move up is relative to a teams level of desperation. I don't think Dallas views itself as desperate enough for a QB to make that trade up.
Probably not but if he were to fall past 12 I would start making phone calls because he won't fall past Cardinals at 15.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd take Rosen in a heart beat, but I know he won't drop that far. He would be good in New England. Smart guy.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This kid seems like a dickweed. Listen to his interviews. Teammates will hate him. That whole "I'm going to be the bestest there ever was" act will rub guys the wrong way. Guys will never want to be dogs for him like they do Dak. Facts are facts. Doesn't seem overly tough. Noodle arm.

Nice use of the word dickweed. I'm going to borrow that since its not on the banned list.....yet.

That said, if a team drops a top 10 pick on Rosen, I wouldn't want to be the guy not giving 100% trying to support him.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This kid seems like a dickweed. Listen to his interviews. Teammates will hate him. That whole "I'm going to be the bestest there ever was" act will rub guys the wrong way. Guys will never want to be dogs for him like they do Dak. Facts are facts. Doesn't seem overly tough. Noodle arm.
And that’s why JJ is planning to trade this and next years draft tonight for him. Lmao. You will be in suicide watch. I feel the same way about him though. He looks like sheli manning.

cern

Reaction score
The odds of him being there at 19 are infinitely small. But if he was I'd be on it like a chicken on a June bug.