JPP breaks neck in car accident

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
FWIW, JPP’s major in college was “Interdisciplinary Social Science”. This is the department’s description of the program:

“The Interdisciplinary Social Science program is designed to provide an interdisciplinary integration of the social sciences for students who are interested in a broad educational experience. The Interdisciplinary Social Science program offers a wide choice of courses, and an opportunity to design a quality program geared toward individual needs and interests. Students plan their program in ongoing consultation with the advisor who approves each individual curriculum contract. Please note that some careers below will require further education.”

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
HES DONE. Wouldn't be surprised if he retires and never plays another down.

Yeah don't see too many players come back after neck surgery, but then again Manning did it, though of course he's not a defensive lineman.

But considering he came back after losing a couple of fingers, wouldn't be all that surprised if he makes it back...

Flamma

Reaction score
I work on a roadway. Every "single car" accident is usually one of these......

1. Driving aggressively in the rain.
2. Hitting an animal.
3. Drunk.
4. Falling asleep.

There are other reasons. But 95% of the single car accidents fall into one of those categories.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I heard there was an injury earlier this week but didn't know how until reading the title of this thread just now.

After remember his fireworks things, I literally thought "this guy just can't catch a break."

Then I realized how that sounded given the circumstances.

Hope he recovers well enough.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Defensive linemen suffer impacts on every single play. JPP better retire right now. His spine would be getting rocked hard every few seconds otherwise.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The man just can't get out of his own way. Blows his fingers off a few years ago........makes it all the way back......and now this. HOF talent with the decision making of a teenager.
You’re being hard on teenagers.