Julius Jones estimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Hiero said:
damn this board is turning into an even crappier version of the ranch. I post one little thing and i get 50 replies that are all garbage that totally ruined the thread. Maybe the mods shouldn't be looking at me, maybe they should look at the people who ruined the thread by talking about things the thread wasnt meant to be about. As for punctuation I dont use any because well its the internet not a research paper who really cares. Im never going to meet anyone on this board, and I wont be receiving any job interviews so why in the world would i go through the time of spellchecking and using all the proper punctuation when nobody should even care about it in the first place.

Exactly. Start calling our future starter at RB a moron is a GREAT way to ensure that "nobody should even care about it in the first place".

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I can see this guy being a Dave Megget type all purpose back. He'll get about 1000 yards on almost 300 carries this year. Next year he'll probably split time but he'll be a great (hopefully) KR/PR. He should be a guy with a long career, good special teams player, guy who can catch out of the backfield and be a change of pace back when we get a legitimate starter.

Hiero

Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Exactly. Start calling our future starter at RB a moron is a GREAT way to ensure that "nobody should even care about it in the first place".
get over it guys, this is going to turn into that QC crap where every thread turns into 100+ replies of garbage. keep on topic about what u think JJ will do.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
By the way, I predict over 250 carries, probably around 1100 yards, and about 4.2 per carry to go along with 8 rushing TDs. I don't think he'll catch too many passes his first year cuz we have an excellent recieving RB already.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Hiero said:
get over it guys, this is going to turn into that QC crap where every thread turns into 100+ replies of garbage. keep on topic about what u think JJ will do.

You started the QC-like crap, so why not follow your own advice and give us your prediction.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy said:
*sigh*
You're not an idiot, Trick. You're a MORON. Get it right...... ;)

Once again... you call me on my stupidity my friend...

Hope things are well in Iraq... again... thanks for being there for us... and stay safe!

If you get home by next season... I will treat you to a Cowboy game in person...

LesPaul

Reaction score
Hiero said:
a guy with no talent. Im simply talking about the mental capacity of JJ because he isnt the smartest guy. I think talentwise he's average.

Isn't the smartest guy?

He goes to ND, You must not know much about that college but it has very strick academic requirements. You have to have very good grades just to get accepted.

He wouldn't have had problems if he went to most other colleges

Skeptic

Reaction score
Hiero said:

Tell your other personality that I think he can be an *** sometimes.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Julius Jones Numbers

Yards Avg TD'S Receptions Yards Rec TD'S

1,209 4.5 9 35 312 2

Pooz

Reaction score
Hiero said:
Ok well it looks like we are stuck with this moron at RB, hopefully he at least has some skills. What are your estimates about what kind of season he will have?? Such as stats, KR or not, etc.
It appears you are the moron. The kid has got skillz and he went to ND, last time I checked it was a great school. :D

1150yds
6td's
40 rec
2tds
4.0 yds a carry.

A Huge improvement over Hambrick who always looked for that soft patch of grass to fall on. :eek:

jamez25

Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw evidently couldn't spell CAT if spotted the C and T ...but he won 4 SB's...

Status
Not open for further replies.