Julius Jones' problem is...

xpistofer

Reaction score
Drew Bledsoe. (in my humble, uneducated opinion)

Drew is relatively slow in getting back for the handoffs, and it seems that as a result, Jones is constantly hit in the backfield. Watching other QB's today dropback quickly and handoff quickly just adds to the frustration...

Oh well...have a great game Drew, hope you're feeling OK.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
xpistofer said:

Drew is relatively slow in getting back for the handoffs, and it seems that as a result, Jones is constantly hit in the backfield. Watching other QB's today dropback quickly and handoff quickly just adds to the frustration...

:lmao2:

Why stop there?? Bledsoe is the reason our D can't get to the QB... He's why they get tired so fast, them being on the field all that time. He's also the reason the gunners on the punt coverage team can't get down to stop the returner. they're tired from all that running from all the punting we do. yada yada. Blame Bledsoe for everything... pile on, everyone else is.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xpistofer said:

That must explain why he was so good on draw/delays in the past.:eek:

dwmyers

Reaction score
xpistofer said:

See Chris Simms drop back quickly.

See Chris Simms throw without making a proper read.

Oooooh, if only the defensive back held onto the ball!

David.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Bledsoe hates Jesus, kills kittens, and doesnt find Will Ferrell funny

Bledsoe hid all those WMDs from Iraq in his backyard...right beside Jimmy Hoffa...

superpunk

Reaction score
xpistofer said:
lol...

tough crowd. :eek::

Bledsoe's predictability and immobility in the pocket puts an extra strain on OL's and RBs. It might be a problem. I don't think his dropback is, tho.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
He actually is right. Bledsoe is very slow at getting back to hand the ball off.

My semi pro team had the same problem, then i mentioned that to the coach, he told the qb to get back quicker, problem was solved, we ran great after that.

the d-line is usually done fighting off the block and ready for julius by the time he gets the ball. Now thats the o-lines fault also.

just sayin i agree it seems like everyone blames drew for everything, but this time i agree with ya on it

sbark

Reaction score
so, some quik tosses might mix it up, lead draws

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
this is just about,"no wait" the funniest explanation for why a RB is struggling that I have ever heard :laugh2:

ghst187

Reaction score
there's actually something there, I think we had so many center-exchange problems last year that Drew started hesitating a split-second on the exchange...he's a half step slow to get the handoff to JJ and slower to set up to pass. It also is part of the problem that causes him to get sacked and hurried so often