Julius Jones...

Reaction score
Wow...2 fumbles and still THE ABILITY TO RUN IN TO THE BACKS OF THE O-LINE...it's sad when the girls I sit with at games (who have no idea about gaps, splits, etc.) ask "why didn't he go that way where nobody was instaed of running in to a bunch of people?...That 23 guy doesn't do that?"

Jesus Julius...good thing Parcells passed on Steven Jackson for you.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Julius Jones is a JOKE at this point. When people say He runs into the pile, They are not joking around. HE SUCKS!.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quarterback Coach;2447867 said:
Wow...2 fumbles and still THE ABILITY TO RUN IN TO THE BACKS OF THE O-LINE...it's sad when the girls I sit with at games (who have no idea about gaps, splits, etc.) ask "why didn't he go that way where nobody was instaed of running in to a bunch of people?...That 23 guy doesn't do that?"

I think the rudder on the top of his head was messing him up. Did anyone see that hair do? :laugh2:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We wasted a LOT of time on Julius Jones.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The new coaching staff next year in Seattle will have to make an interesting decision at RB. If they have a chance to upgrade that position, Julius will forever more likely be nothing but a backup in the NFL.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447873 said:
I think the rudder on the top of his head was messing him up. Did anyone see that hair do? :laugh2:
yeah i saw it, pacman has sumthing similiar going on with his hair too....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2447885 said:
The new coaching staff next year in Seattle will have to make an interesting decision at RB. If they have a chance to upgrade that position, Julius will forever more likely be nothing but a backup in the NFL.

He should be a back-up. He's nothing special at all, quite honestly. He's very boring to watch.

yesfan

Reaction score
In my opinion,one of the few mistakes Bill made.I was certain
Stephen Jackson was our pick and we passed.:bang2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2447867 said:

Geez, give it a damn rest.

Besides MBIII and Felix Jones are quite the combo...I wouldnt trade them for Jackson

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If JJ had a year like Barber is having this year he'd be crucified. Barber has a 3.9 avg. Jones has 4.5. Basically the opposite of last year, but Barber is amazing and Jones is still just awful. People here are so hypocritical.

Amazing that Choice actually looks better in games than Barber most times. Crazy how that works. I wonder how long before we hear about how Barber is washed up, keeps running around instead of hitting holes and how Choice is obviously quicker, hits the hole harder and needs to start.

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2447975 said:
If JJ had a year like Barber is having this year he'd be crucified. Barber has a 3.9 avg. Jones has 4.5. Basically the opposite of last year, but Barber is amazing and Jones is still just awful. People here are so hypocritical.

Amazing that Choice actually looks better in games than Barber most times. Crazy how that works. I wonder how long before we hear about how Barber is washed up, keeps running around instead of hitting holes and how Choice is obviously quicker, hits the hole harder and needs to start.

Don't trust him yet 100% on pass protection yet...And Barner's numbers include games where there was absolutely no concern for our passing game...that and the fact that Garrett refuses to run more than 9 times in the first half...even on 3rd and 1's (where we caught a lucky interference break...)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChldsPlay;2447975 said:

Can you honestly say you'd rather have Julius Jones on your team instead of Marion Barber?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Sarge;2448002 said:
Can you honestly say you'd rather have Julius Jones on your team instead of Marion Barber?

Some people think Stats tell the whole story.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2448015 said:
Some people think Stats tell the whole story.

Yep, and I'm curious to see how he answers the question.